• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How the Heck Do You Print Labels From Pp?

In summary, to access the label printing feature on Pampered Chef, log in to your account, go to the "Orders" section, and click on the specific order you want to print labels for. You can customize the labels before printing by selecting the "Print Labels" option and using the customization options provided. No special equipment is needed to print labels, but a laser printer is recommended. You can print up to 30 labels at once, and you can also save your label settings for future use by clicking on the "Save Settings" button.
newmexgirl
Note: I may be quite dense when it comes to all things computer related but I can't seem to figure out how to print customer address labels from Pampered Partner.

So, I am basically inputting customer address information two or three times: Once on the USPS site to verify address and update zip code information.
Once in Pampered Partner as I add each show.
Once in Gmail as I receive/edit/email my monthly newsletter from there.

Obviously, this is redun "dunce" y :yuck: at its finest:)

Anyone care to educate me?

when you learn---teach me--

Labels are one of the options on the Customer Listing report.Go to reports > Contacts > Contact List. Then make sure that the Print Labels box (bottom check box under Display Options) is selected.

1. How do I access the label printing feature on Pampered Chef?

To access the label printing feature on Pampered Chef, log in to your account and navigate to the "Orders" section. From there, click on the specific order you wish to print labels for. On the order details page, you will see an option to "Print Labels" in the top right corner. Click on this to begin the label printing process.

2. Can I customize the labels before printing them?

Yes, you can customize the labels before printing them. Once you click on the "Print Labels" option, a pop-up window will appear with various customization options. You can choose to include or exclude specific information on the label, change the font and size, and even add your logo or a personalized message.

3. Do I need any special equipment to print labels from Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need any special equipment to print labels from Pampered Chef. As long as you have a printer and standard label paper, you can easily print labels from your account. However, it is recommended to use a laser printer for best results.

4. How many labels can I print at once?

You can print up to 30 labels at once from Pampered Chef. This feature is especially useful if you have a large order with multiple items that need to be labeled. Simply select the items you want to print labels for and click on the "Print Labels" option.

5. Can I save my label settings for future use?

Yes, you can save your label settings for future use. After customizing your labels, click on the "Save Settings" button at the bottom of the pop-up window. This will save your settings for the next time you need to print labels, saving you time and effort.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefamanda
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
  • cmdtrgd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
Back