• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! What's up With the Round up Trivet?

In summary, the Round up Trivet is made of durable and heat-resistant silicone, is dishwasher safe, and can be used as a protective barrier between hot dishes and surfaces. It is also safe to use in the oven for up to 10 minutes at a time and comes in one size and color that fits most standard dishes.
Denarella
I know..another silly question but this one has me baffled.

Round up trivet is coming up $0 on the P3? How come? Is it taxable? Its not adding to the total, just comes up 0...what's the secret?

Thanks,
D

You can order your first one for free and you can't tax free.

Every consultant gets one for free. Just enter the number and they will ship it to you with your first supply order.

genburk said:
Every consultant gets one for free. Just enter the number and they will ship it to you with your first supply order.

But Im ordering two for customers and its coming up zero.

Are you ordering on a show?

Is your show dated September? If so, have you done an update?

ljeffries said:
Are you ordering on a show?[/Q

Its order on my show, yes. Two customers would like to purchase them. I put them together on the receipt and they come up zero.

pamperedlinda said:
Is your show dated September? If so, have you done an update?

My show is for September and I just got this program the last week of August in my consultant kit....I have done the update and it hasn't changed.

Denarella said:
My show is for September and I just got this program the last week of August in my consultant kit....I have done the update and it hasn't changed.
Guess you need to contact Tech Support then. Good luck!

That's weird. I just ordered some on a show, and they came up $12 each.

Related to Help! What's up With the Round up Trivet?

What is the Round up Trivet made of?

The Round up Trivet is made of durable and heat-resistant silicone, which can withstand temperatures up to 428°F.

Is the Round up Trivet dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Round up Trivet is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

How do I use the Round up Trivet?

The Round up Trivet is designed to be used as a protective barrier between hot dishes and your countertop or table. Simply place it under your hot dish to prevent heat damage.

Can I use the Round up Trivet in the oven?

Yes, the Round up Trivet is safe to use in the oven up to 428°F. However, do not use it in the oven for longer than 10 minutes at a time.

Does the Round up Trivet come in different sizes or colors?

Currently, the Round up Trivet only comes in one size and color. However, it is designed to fit most standard sizes of pots, pans, and dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SheenaGonzales
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefbritt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisacb77