• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!! How Do You Add the "Round Up" on pp?

In summary, to add the "Round Up" feature to your order on Pampered Chef's website, click on the "Round Up" button during checkout. This will automatically round up your total to the nearest dollar and donate the difference to the charity partner, Feeding America. While you cannot choose your own donation amount, you can make a larger donation by selecting the "Donate Now" option. The "Round Up" donation goes towards providing meals through Pampered Chef's partnership with Feeding America. You can opt out of the feature by not clicking on the "Round Up" button during checkout. The feature is available for every purchase on the website.
KYCHEF
Could someone please tell me how to add the "Round up" using pampered partner....I can't figure it out/????
Thanks

If they want to round to the nearest dollar, just check "charitable donations" and hit the auto button.

Thanks So Much

Related to Help!! How Do You Add the "Round Up" on pp?

1. How do I add the "Round Up" on Pampered Chef's website?

To add the "Round Up" feature to your order, simply click on the "Round Up" button during checkout. This will automatically round up your total to the nearest dollar and donate the difference to our charity partner, Feeding America.

2. Can I choose my own donation amount for the "Round Up" feature?

Unfortunately, the "Round Up" feature only allows for rounding up to the nearest dollar. However, you can choose to make a larger donation by selecting the "Donate Now" option during checkout.

3. How do I know where my "Round Up" donation is going?

Pampered Chef has partnered with Feeding America, a non-profit organization that works to end hunger in the United States. Your "Round Up" donation will go towards providing meals to those in need across the country.

4. Can I opt out of the "Round Up" feature?

Yes, you can choose not to participate in the "Round Up" feature by simply not clicking on the "Round Up" button during checkout. Your total will not be rounded up and no donation will be made.

5. Is the "Round Up" feature available for every purchase on Pampered Chef's website?

Yes, the "Round Up" feature is available for every purchase made on our website. This includes both orders placed through a party or a consultant's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies