• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions on Pampered Chef Supply Orders & Personal Orders

In summary, when you become a consultant, you can order products off the outlet through Consultant's Corner at a discounted price. As you promote and earn discounts, you can also order products at a discounted price.
jrb0328
I know I have been asking a lot of questions - but I have one more (I hope) before I meet with my director tomorrow to sign my contract. I was browsing the PC website to look at different products. I had a question about our own orders. I have read about supply orders, ordering tools on supply order, etc. I know that as a consultant we get 20% off correct? does this include outlet items? and whats the difference between ordering on supply orders and a personal order?

Supply orders are for materials - like catalogs, invitations, and other business materials.
Personal orders are for products. There are a few products available on supply order, typically things that are featured in theme show recipes.
We can order samples of outlet items through Consultant's Corner at a discount from the price offered to customers.

what do you mean by samples? a limited number right? which is understandable.

When you become a consultant, you will be able to access Consultant's Corner. We can order items off the outlet through there and they are less expensive than what you see on the main PC website.

And when you start, you will receive a 20% discount on products you order (this is a personal order). As you promote, you will earn greater discounts on your prersonal orders. April is Kit Enhancement Month and every consultant is able to place an order ($500 retail value) and receive 40% off. As a new consultant, you will also get the 40% discount in your 4th month.

Items you can purchase on a supply order are things like paperwork, the Show-To-Go travel system for your products, audio/video recordings to help you and a few select products that are to be used for your shows.

HTH and NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER feel bad about asking lots of questions. That is the best way to learn and this site gives you access to so many consultants with such a wide variety of experience... I personally don't think there is a better place to learn and grow and build friendships!

thanks so much. im sure my director will tell me so much more tomorrow but i will probably forget to ask her some of them..

?xWrite down your questions! I phoned my D ALL the time because I always had new ?s pop into my head and I didn't remember them.

Good Luck! :)

Related to Questions on Pampered Chef Supply Orders & Personal Orders

1. How can I place a Pampered Chef supply order?

To place a Pampered Chef supply order, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the official Pampered Chef website. Your consultant can assist you in placing the order and ensuring that it is shipped to the correct address.

2. Can I track my Pampered Chef supply order?

Yes, you can track your Pampered Chef supply order by logging into your account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its shipping progress.

3. How long does it take for a Pampered Chef supply order to arrive?

The delivery time for a Pampered Chef supply order can vary depending on your location and the availability of the items you ordered. Typically, it takes 5-7 business days for an order to arrive, but it may take longer if there are any delays or backorders.

4. Can I cancel or modify my Pampered Chef supply order?

If you need to cancel or modify your Pampered Chef supply order, you should contact your consultant as soon as possible. They can assist you in making any necessary changes or cancelling the order if it has not yet been processed.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for Pampered Chef supply orders?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for Pampered Chef supply orders. You can order as little or as much as you need, and your consultant will be happy to assist you in finding the best products for your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • smarteez2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
smarteez2