• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Place Sample and Personal Orders While Inactive in September?

In summary, the author is trying to set up a meeting with a catty host for checks for a September show that was cancelled, but is having difficulty doing so. They are also frustrated because they cannot order samples or personal orders despite being considered inactive. The author has submitted a show and is now waiting for privileges to be restored.
kam
Staff member
OK, I knew when a September show cancelled and my catty show was going on long (it is still open)...that I would technically be "inactive" for the month of September.

I am TRYING to meet up with my Sept catty host to get the checks ($600 show) but she cancelled Tuesday and stood me up on Thursday. Now I am leaving messages for her that I can stop by anytime this weekend.

BUT what I don't think I fully realized is that we cannot put in Sample or Personal orders!! I mean, I have not lost my career sales yet - and I have only had ONE bad month...yet I can't even set up a Personal/Sample order in P3. It would be nice to atleast let me set it up so I can enter items in while I am thinking about them....

In the past, we atleast had the 2 rolling months...and I wouldn't have been penalized for being inactive until the END of October!

Just had to vent.

You probably need to call HO. You should still be able to put in supply orders for 6 months. Sample Orders had to be placed by September 30th so that is probably the problem there. Not sure about personal orders but I thought that was 2 months...

pcchefjane said:
You probably need to call HO. You should still be able to put in supply orders for 6 months. Sample Orders had to be placed by September 30th so that is probably the problem there. Not sure about personal orders but I thought that was 2 months...

I can put in a Supply order - P3 didn't block that - but I am not sure if Seasoining are available for me to order. What I really wanted to do was order off the Outlet through CC (getting the Consultant's discount.) It is listed under Managing Your Business>Sample and Supplies>Order Product Samples. It won't even let me get to the screen choosing Spring/Summer Samples or Outlet.

Same here Kam. I was inactive in September as well. I can place supply orders in P3 but I too get the message on CC about ordering Samples. Kinda dumb though as that also blocks the Outlet. Apparently it is an all or nothing block on that page in particular and not just part of it. That's OK. I will be active again by the 16th. I have a party going in way over the $200 mark so...

I had that problem earlier this year ... I couldn't even see what was available. The ironic thing is that by that time, my show had been submitted and I was no longer "inactive"

Di_Can_Cook said:
I had that problem earlier this year ... I couldn't even see what was available. The ironic thing is that by that time, my show had been submitted and I was no longer "inactive"

I am submitting a show right now - so I am curious as to how long it will take to get all my privileges back! :)

I submitted a show last night and it is showing as RECEIVED on the Shipments page AND it is in Consultant Connection - but I still can't order anything since I am still considered inactive. It was a $624 show so I know it was enough to become active again...

Does anyone know how long it takes for me to be ACTIVE again? I can't call HO until later tonight - so I thought I would ask here first to see if anyone here knows how long it takes...

It's been taking about 36-48 hours for stats to show up on Consultant Connection...

ChefBeckyD said:
It's been taking about 36-48 hours for stats to show up on Consultant Connection...

That's what has me confused...the show is already listed in my stats on Consultant Connection. I'll check when I get home. If I still can't order anything, I'll give them a call. :(

I called HO. They said it could take anywhere from 12-24 hours after the show is submitted.

Hmmm...we are at hour 23. This is really frustrating. I have one bad month...
Oh well...

I submitted my September show on Oct. 9 and can see the outlet and special packages. However, my director sent me a "reminder" e-mail because she thought I was inactive. I used to hate it when I'd get those from HO under the old system days after I sent a $600 show and now I am getting them from HER! She said the system is not updated yet. Oh well!

1. How can I stay active while working from home?

There are many ways to incorporate physical activity into your work-from-home routine. You can take short breaks throughout the day to do some stretches, go for a quick walk, or even do some simple exercises like squats or lunges. You can also invest in a standing desk or take phone calls while walking around. Additionally, setting aside time for a dedicated workout each day can help keep you active while working from home.

2. What are some healthy snack options to have while working?

Some healthy snack options to have while working include fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts and seeds, whole grain crackers or rice cakes, and Greek yogurt. These snacks are nutritious and can help keep you energized throughout the day. You can also try making your own trail mix or energy balls for a quick and healthy snack.

3. How can I avoid feeling sluggish and tired during the workday?

To avoid feeling sluggish and tired during the workday, it's important to prioritize getting enough sleep each night. Additionally, staying hydrated by drinking plenty of water and limiting caffeine intake can help maintain energy levels. Eating a balanced and nutritious diet can also help prevent feelings of fatigue during the day.

4. What are some ways to incorporate movement into my daily routine?

In addition to taking breaks to stretch or exercise, there are many other ways to incorporate movement into your daily routine. You can try taking the stairs instead of the elevator, parking farther away from your destination, or going for a walk during your lunch break. You can also try out new activities like yoga or dance classes to add more movement to your routine.

5. How can I prioritize self-care while working from home?

It's important to prioritize self-care while working from home to maintain overall wellbeing. This can include setting boundaries between work and personal time, taking regular breaks, practicing mindfulness or meditation, and engaging in activities you enjoy. Additionally, make sure to schedule in time for self-care and prioritize it just as you would any other task or responsibility.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Chef Niki