• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Inactive Consultant - Questions About Orders & Show

In summary, if you became inactive in June or earlier, you will still get your change over kit. If it was before July you won't get it until you submit your first show. You can still order samples, but not a supply order. You will also need to borrow a Pampered Partner CD to update it. If you are inactive and your director isn't responding to emails, you should go to her upline and ask for her help.
gratergirl
Help....I am wondering how this works. I just became inactive and will be doing a show after Labor day but do I have to put in a $200 order before they ship a changeover kit? Because I will need some new catalogs to do the show. Can I still order sample packages and put in a supply order? I've never been inactive and my director won't email me back. She was going to put in an order for me to keep me active (for her sake of needing 5 active people) so she emailed me asking for my password and I gave it back to her and she never put a show in for me. I emailed her asking her these questions and haven't gotten an answer. Please help! If anyone can.....it will be someone on this site.
TIA:confused:

Ok first when did you go inactive? This month? If so, you will still get your change over kit. If it was before July you won't get it until you submit your first show. While you are inactive you can do a supply order, but not samples (I believe), you will still be able to access CC also.

HTH

If your director isn't answering her phone or emails go to her upline and ask for her help. Do you have contact info of any other consultants in your area? I would bet someone would loan or sell you catalogs for your show or you can place a supply order. You will also need to borrow a Pampered Partner CD so you can update it - or go to the PC website and download it.

I am sorry your director isn't more receptive and helpful. Hopefully she's just been out of town or busy... (no excuse but we are all human).

If I were you I'd call Home Office about putting in a waiver for July... and in August hold a phone show to reactivate!

You really should look into the waiver ESPECIALLY since you will loose your future director status if you go inactive! That may be why your director lost her fire about helping you stay active. Your consultants will roll up to her. Sorry, I just noticed that in your sign line

From Policies and Procedures

Inactive Status
After any two consecutive months of commissionable sales
totaling less than $200, your status becomes “inactive.” An
inactive Consultant loses the privileges listed previously under
“Active Status;” however, they retain access to Consultant’s
Corner for twelve months and can place Supply orders
(excluding product) and submit Shows.
In addition, inactive Consultants forfeit the following:
• Career sales credited to them. They will revert to $0 in
career sales, which means their commission rate will be
20 percent upon reactivation.
• Personal recruits. They will be assigned to your recruiter
and will not be reassigned to you upon reactivation.

Request for Personal Sales
Requirement Waiver
A request for waiver of the personal sales requirement
($200 in any consecutive two-month period) may be
granted for up to three months for the following reasons:
• Medical
• Relocation to a new permanent residence more
than 100 miles away
• Family/personal crisis
• Disaster (tornado, flood, fire, etc.)
Only Consultants who have already submitted commissionable
sales or recruited a new Consultant are eligible. Consultants
must submit their own waiver requests.
Submit a written request or e-mail to the Home Office by
midnight CT on the last business day of the second month
(the last calendar day if submitted electronically) totaling
less than $200 in commissionable sales.
The last business day of the month excludes weekends,
published holidays and published Pampered Chef® holidays
listed in the Consultant News.
Generally, the personal sales requirement will be waived for
only three months within any 12-month period. Consultants
must submit $200 in commissionable sales in the month
following a waiver.
If you sell $200 in any month during the waiver period
and wish to discontinue the waiver status, you must notify
the Solution Center department in writing prior to the last
business day of the month (the last calendar day if submitted
electronically) in which the sales are submitted.
All requests will be reviewed and approved at the sole
discretion of the Home Office.
A waiver of personal sales requirement waives the $200
minimum sales requirement to maintain active status. It also
waives a Director’s requirement of $350 to receive monthly
overrides or to avoid a relinquishment month. It does not
waive a Future Director’s requirement of $1,250 to receive
a bonus on personal sales and personal recruits’ sales.

ShanaSmith said:
You really should look into the waiver ESPECIALLY since you will loose your future director status if you go inactive! That may be why your director lost her fire about helping you stay active. Your consultants will roll up to her. Sorry, I just noticed that in your sign line
They roll up to the director if she loses FD but they are counted in the director's first line even if she is a FD so that wouldn't help the director. It is to director's benefit for "gratergirl" to stay active and a FD. tsk, tsk.

your right I forgot she already had them... thanks Beth

ivykeep said:
From Policies and Procedures

Request for Personal Sales
Requirement Waiver
A request for waiver of the personal sales requirement
($200 in any consecutive two-month period) may be
granted for up to three months for the following reasons:
• Medical
• Relocation to a new permanent residence more
than 100 miles away
• Family/personal crisis
• Disaster (tornado, flood, fire, etc.)
Only Consultants who have already submitted commissionable
sales or recruited a new Consultant are eligible. Consultants
must submit their own waiver requests.
Submit a written request or e-mail to the Home Office by
midnight CT on the last business day of the second month
(the last calendar day if submitted electronically)
totaling
less than $200 in commissionable sales.
The last business day of the month excludes weekends,
published holidays and published Pampered Chef® holidays
listed in the Consultant News.

I saw this on another thread that if you ask for waiver, send HO an e-mail saying you need to request a waiver of your personal sales for personal reasons. The post I saw said only offer that and they usually won't ask much more AND the other thing I have seen recently or heard at National Conference is to request the waiver for only one month at a time.

Also while the people you have under you are currently are considered under your Director's first line. If you have gone inactive, then you will have to start over again. If you haven't gone inactive, then try to keep from loose them as your personal recruits.

GL

I just put in a waiver for June and I had to pay $25 but it was totally worth it becuase I got my career sales back. I just wish I would have done it in June instead of July so I wouldn't of had to pay the $25. Just email them and they will take care of it, they didn't ask me any questions, I think because this is the first time I have ever asked for a waiver.

chef_kimmo said:
I saw this on another thread that if you ask for waiver, send HO an e-mail saying you need to request a waiver of your personal sales for personal reasons.
GL

Three consultant's on my director's team were turned down for waivers this past year because they put in "Personal Reasons" and it wasn't specific enough. HO contacted each of them for a more "specific" reason. HO will evaluate the reason and if it's valid in their eyes, they will grant the waiver.

They have to give a valid reason that falls into one of the 4 categories listed in the polices:

1. Medical needs
2. Moving to a new address more than 100 miles away
3. Family/Personal Crisis
4. Natural Disaster

I think the misunderstanding and misuse of the waiver is becoming a problem, that's why HO is demanding more of a reason when someone takes "personal crisis"... It can't be just because we didn't work our businesses (I'm not saying this is your case) or whatever. If we start abusing it, HO will take it away from us. One consultant I know of personally told HO that the reason she needed the waiver is because she "forgot to work." That's what she told them and they turned her down.

Hope that helps a little... :)

What do I do if my consultant is inactive and I have questions about my orders and show?

If your consultant is inactive, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service team for assistance with your orders and show. They will be able to provide you with information and help resolve any issues you may have.

How can I track my order if my consultant is no longer active?

You can track your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can view the status of your order and any tracking information that is available. If you are unable to track your order, you can contact customer service for assistance.

What happens to my host rewards if my consultant becomes inactive?

If your consultant becomes inactive, your host rewards will still be honored as long as your show was submitted and closed before their inactivity. If you have any questions or concerns about your host rewards, you can contact customer service for clarification.

Can I still receive my consultant's discount if they are no longer active?

No, only active consultants are eligible for the consultant discount. If you have any questions about the discount, you can contact customer service for more information.

What do I do if I have a warranty or product issue and my consultant is no longer active?

You can contact Pampered Chef's customer service team for assistance with any warranty or product issues. They will be able to provide you with information and help resolve any issues you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
Replies
Views
gratergirl
  • Chef Niki
  • General Chat
Replies