• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Directorship: Reactivation of Inactive Consultants Explained

In summary, reactivation is the process of reviving a dormant or inactive customer's relationship with Pampered Chef. It is important for the company because it helps reconnect with past customers and potentially increase sales. Pampered Chef uses targeted marketing campaigns, personalized messages, and special offers to reactivate customers. Customers can opt out of reactivation efforts if they choose to, and the company takes customer privacy seriously by only sending reactivation messages to those who have previously opted in to receive marketing communications.
ChefChris
Gold Member
:confused:I have a question about a consultant that was on my team. She became inactive in May but now may want to start again. Would she count towards my 5 that I need for Directorship? I have 3 active right now and if she would count that would be 4 then I would only need 1 more. Does anyone know? Thanks for the help.

Yes, she counts. If she hasn't qualified she would need to do that before you promote.

Keep going - you're almost there. Congratulations!

As long as she is qualified she counts.

thanks for the information. Now I need to do some talking with her. Thanks again.

Hi there! It's great to hear that your consultant is considering becoming active again. As for your question, yes, she would count towards your 5 needed for Directorship. As long as she is active and meets the requirements, she can be included in your team count. I hope that helps and best of luck on your journey towards Directorship!

1. What is reactivation?

Reactivation is the process of reviving a dormant or inactive customer's relationship with Pampered Chef.

2. Why is reactivation important for Pampered Chef?

Reactivation is important for Pampered Chef because it helps us reconnect with past customers and potentially increase sales. It also allows us to remind customers of our brand and products.

3. How does Pampered Chef go about reactivating customers?

Pampered Chef has a variety of methods for reactivating customers, including targeted marketing campaigns, personalized messages, and special offers or discounts.

4. Can customers opt out of reactivation efforts?

Yes, customers can opt out of reactivation efforts by contacting our customer service team or clicking the unsubscribe link in any marketing communication they receive.

5. Will reactivation efforts result in unwanted spam or emails?

No, we take customer privacy seriously and will only send reactivation messages to customers who have previously opted in to receive marketing communications from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views