• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Kitchen Shearers Without Being Active: Is It Possible?

In summary, as long as you have a valid consultant ID number, you can order kitchen shears whether or not you are an active consultant. However, you may not receive the same discount as active consultants. You do not need to be an active consultant to purchase kitchen shears for personal use. To receive the consultant discount, you must be an active consultant, but there are often promotions and discounts available for retail customers. To become an active consultant and be eligible for discounts and promotions, you can sign up through the website or through a consultant. Commission is only available to active consultants who are actively building and running their Pampered Chef business.
gratergirl
Here's one for ya since I'm a little confused on this one.
I'm now inactive. Somebody wants to order from me. Can I still place orders if they aren't $200? Or do I have to have a total of $200 first and put it in all at once? All she wants is kitchen shearers. But I plan to come active within a month. Just didn't want her to have to wait. I know if I put in the order I won't be active but didn't know if the order would go through and I didn't want to tell her that I could put in the order if I needed at least a $200 order. TIA

I thought that you can submit an individual order without it being $200, but someone recently said that they knew someone who had problems doing so. It's worth a shot, though. If it gets kicked back to you, then it gets kicked back.

You should be able to turn in orders through pp3 (if inactive, won't have access to pws). It doesn't have to be $200 at once, just a total within that time. However, until orders reach $200 in commissionable sales, you won't become active again.

Thanks you guys. SO I guess I can put her kitchen shearers order through. I didn't want to tell her yes and take her check until I knew for sure. So I'll do that then. Thanks again!

1. Can I still order kitchen shears without being an active consultant?

Yes, as long as you have a valid consultant ID number, you can place an order for kitchen shears. However, you may not receive the same discount as active consultants.

2. Do I need to be an active consultant to purchase kitchen shears for my personal use?

No, you do not need to be an active consultant to purchase kitchen shears for personal use. You can place an order as a retail customer through our website or through a consultant.

3. Can I order kitchen shears without being active and still receive the consultant discount?

No, in order to receive the consultant discount on kitchen shears, you must be an active consultant. However, there are often promotions and discounts available for retail customers as well.

4. How can I become an active consultant and order kitchen shears?

To become an active consultant and be eligible to order kitchen shears at a discount, you can sign up through our website or through a consultant. You will then have access to all the benefits of being a consultant, including discounts and promotions.

5. Can I order kitchen shears without being active and still earn commission?

No, in order to earn commission on kitchen shears, you must be an active consultant. Commission is only available to those who are actively building and running their Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • gratergirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies
Views
quiverfull7