• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Staying Active: Understanding Personal Orders and Recruiter Requirements

In summary, going inactive as a Pampered Chef consultant means that you will no longer be actively selling products, receiving commissions or discounts, or have access to your consultant website. To go inactive, you must contact the consultant support team or follow instructions on your website. It is possible to go inactive temporarily and return later, but there may be requirements or fees. Your rank and achievements will not be affected while inactive, but active consultants in your downline may impact your team's performance. Inactive consultants cannot receive host rewards or hold parties, so it is recommended to stay active if you want to continue selling products.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I have a recruit who needs to submit her $200 this month to stay active. She has submitted a show for $150. Can she submit a personal order for just over $50 and be good?

No, it has to be commissionable sales. Personal orders aren't commissionable. She can submit an individual order, though (for a customer).

okay... I think that she actually asked me about an individual order and I called it a personal one here... thanks SO much! I'll let her know.

1. What does it mean to go inactive as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Going inactive means that you will no longer be actively selling Pampered Chef products and will not receive any commission or discounts on products. You will also no longer have access to your consultant website or be able to place orders for yourself or others.

2. How do I go inactive as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To go inactive, you will need to contact our consultant support team and let them know that you would like to go inactive. They will guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have. You can also find step-by-step instructions on how to go inactive on your consultant website.

3. Can I go inactive temporarily and return as a Pampered Chef consultant later?

Yes, you can go inactive temporarily and return as a consultant later. However, please note that there may be certain requirements or fees involved in reactivating your account, depending on how long you have been inactive. It is best to reach out to our consultant support team for more information.

4. Will I lose my rank or achievements if I go inactive?

If you go inactive, your rank and achievements will not be affected. When you return as a consultant, you will pick up where you left off. However, please note that any active consultants in your downline may impact your rank and team performance while you are inactive.

5. Can I still receive host rewards or hold parties while inactive?

No, as an inactive consultant, you will not be able to receive host rewards or hold parties. If you would like to continue selling Pampered Chef products, we recommend staying active as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • TJMagoo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies