• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Checking Status: Did I Go Inactive After 11/30?

In summary, the IPT usually updates on the 10th, so it may not be up to the minute for your status. If you didn't turn in anything in Oct. you are now inactive. If you had no October sales you are inactive. You can call and ask for a retroactive waiver - I believe there's a $25 charge but it might be worth it to you if you have a lot of lifetime sales.
SilverCeladon
I was going to go inactive 11/30. I submitted a show of $170 on 11/30 by midnight at home office. I'm such an idiot! I was going to put in a order for $30 for myself to stay active but I forgot! I thought that you have to sell $200 every two months. Will the website tell me if I'm inactive? I looked but can't find anything.

The IPT usually updates on the 10th, so it may not be up to the minute for your status.

Did you have any sales in October? If no, and the $170 was the only thing you had in November, then yes, you're inactive. If you had at least $30 in October, then you're OK, although you'll need $30 this month to stay active.

When was the show submitted prior to that one? You have to turn in a minimum of $200 in a 2 month period to stay active. If you didn't turn in anything in Oct. you are now inactive.

Did you submit anything in October? If so you are active and you need to submit $30 in December to remain active. If you had no October sales you are inactive. you can call and ask for a retroactive waiver - I believe there's a $25 charge but it might be worth it to you if you have a lot of lifetime sales.
Otherwise, you need to submit $200 in one calendar month to reactivate.

giggle... we were all typing at the same time.

All 3 of us at once! LOL:cool:

Isn't this cute ---> :chef:

Then I guess I am then. Oh well. I had no October sales. What an idiot I am. I'm not going to sign a waiver. My sales aren't that high. So, I just have to submit a show of $200 anytime? I have a show scheduled for February.

Yes. Just be sure it's $200 commissionable in one calendar month before 12 months is up so you're good.

Thanks Beth.

1. What does it mean to go inactive after 11/30?

Going inactive after 11/30 means that you have not met the minimum sales requirement for the month of November, which is $200 for consultants and $150 for directors.

2. How can I check my current status?

To check your current status, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Business" tab. From there, click on "My Performance" and you will be able to see your current status.

3. What happens if I go inactive after 11/30?

If you go inactive after 11/30, you will not be eligible for the monthly commission or bonuses for that month. You will also lose access to your consultant website and will need to reactivate your account to continue selling.

4. Is there a way to avoid going inactive after 11/30?

Yes, you can avoid going inactive by meeting the minimum sales requirement for the month of November. You can achieve this by hosting a party, reaching out to potential customers, or promoting the products on your social media platforms.

5. What should I do if I am unable to meet the sales requirement for November?

If you are unable to meet the sales requirement for November, you can consider joining a team or partnering with another consultant to reach the minimum requirement. You can also reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team for guidance and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rosebud
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
elizabethfox