• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Help to Reactivate Your PC Business - Catalog Show Tips Included

In summary, the speaker went inactive at the end of August due to being busy with their regular job. They had a catalog show going but fell short of the $200 needed to become active again. They submitted the show and received another order afterwards, but wanted to know if they could still receive the order even if it was shipped to their house. The speaker also wanted to know how late they could place an order and have it count for September. They were disappointed that they couldn't take advantage of the 60% off discount for the show they submitted. They were advised to make sure the order was enough to reach $200 and to address it correctly to ensure it is commissionable. The speaker also asked about listing themselves as the hostess
itsjustCarla
Ok, so I went inactive at the end of August...I've been working so much at my regular job that I just didn't have any time left to devote to PC. :cry:

Anyway... I had a catalog show going (consultant as host) and came up short of the $200 for this month to go active again.....I submitted the show last night and NOW I get another order. If I submit it as an individual order and pay the higher shipping....can it still be shipped to my house? This person wants me to bring her order to her at a gathering rather than have it delivered to her house. (I think she's hiding it from her hubby LOL)

I want to become active again in September. How late can I place the order and have it still count for September?

I'm just sad that I didn't have the $$ this week to get my cookware at the 60% off for the show I submitted last night. :cry: :cry:

YES! Make sure it is enough to get you to $200!!

AND make sure you address it as:

Suzy Guest
c/o Mary Consultant
1 Consultant Home
Your Town, State Zip

You definitely want it commissionable! If it's just addressed to the guest at your address PC will assume that she lives with you and will not count it toward the $200 you need.

itsjustCarla said:
I want to become active again in September. How late can I place the order and have it still count for September?
Midnight central time, September 30.

BethCooks4U said:
YES! Make sure it is enough to get you to $200!!

AND make sure you address it as:

Suzy Guest
c/o Mary Consultant
1 Consultant Home
Your Town, State Zip

You definitely want it commissionable! If it's just addressed to the guest at your address PC will assume that she lives with you and will not count it toward the $200 you need.

Do I list myself as the hostess - even if I enter it as an individual order?

The customer is the host on an individual order.

thanks ann.........again. LOL.

You definitely want it commissionable! If it's just addressed to the guest at your address PC will assume that she lives with you and will not count it toward the $200 you need.[/QUOTE]

I have never put my name on it even when it was shipped to me.

What do others do?

I do just as Beth said....

Suzy Guest
c/o Erin Smith
my address
my city, state and zip

HTH~

What are the benefits of reactivating my Pampered Chef business?

The benefits of reactivating your Pampered Chef business include earning income, building relationships, and being a part of a supportive community. You also have the opportunity to earn rewards and incentives, and receive training and support from the company.

How do I reactivate my Pampered Chef business?

To reactivate your Pampered Chef business, you can reach out to your former consultant or contact Pampered Chef's customer service. They will guide you through the process and help you get started again.

What are some tips for hosting a successful catalog show?

Some tips for hosting a successful catalog show include setting a date and sending out invitations in advance, offering incentives for guests to attend, and providing a variety of products for guests to see and try. You can also offer special deals or discounts for orders placed during the show.

How can I maximize my sales during a catalog show?

To maximize your sales during a catalog show, you can offer special deals or discounts, provide product demonstrations, and encourage guests to place orders during the show. You can also follow up with guests after the show to offer additional support and answer any questions they may have.

What resources are available to help me reactivate my Pampered Chef business?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help you reactivate your business, including training and support from fellow consultants, online training resources, and marketing materials. You can also reach out to your former consultant or the company's customer service for additional guidance and assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
  • KaryCam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg