• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PC Active/Inactive Question: Timelines and Submission Deadlines

In summary, Active/Inactive questions are a type of question used in sales to determine a customer's level of interest and engagement. They are important because they help the salesperson gauge interest and guide the conversation. Examples include "Would you like to try our new product?" and "Are you interested in learning more about our special offer?" To use Active/Inactive questions effectively, it is important to ask at the right time and listen to the customer's response, while also using open-ended follow-up questions. Techniques for asking them include using a positive tone, keeping the question simple and concise, and avoiding biased language.
schel
Anyone know how long until PC makes me active if I was inactive to the last day of my status and submitted a show last night in the nick of time? Whew~~~!!!!

Consultant Connection might take until the 10th to finalize updates. At the very least, it might take until Monday when HO opens again.

It depends on the specific forum and its policies. Some forums may have a set time frame for activating inactive users, while others may activate them manually. It's best to check with a moderator or administrator of the forum for more information. In general, it's always best to submit your posts or updates before your status as an inactive user expires to avoid any delays or complications.

What is an Active/Inactive question?

An Active/Inactive question is a type of question used in sales to determine a customer's level of interest and engagement. It requires a yes or no answer and is designed to prompt the customer to take action.

Why are Active/Inactive questions important in sales?

Active/Inactive questions are important in sales because they help the salesperson gauge the customer's level of interest and determine the next steps in the sales process. They also help to keep the conversation focused and guide the customer towards making a decision.

What are some examples of Active/Inactive questions?

Some examples of Active/Inactive questions include "Would you like to try our new product?", "Are you interested in learning more about our special offer?", and "Can I sign you up for our email newsletter?"

How can I use Active/Inactive questions effectively in my sales pitch?

To use Active/Inactive questions effectively, it is important to ask them at the right time, listen to the customer's response, and use their answer to guide the conversation. It is also important to ask open-ended follow-up questions to gather more information and keep the customer engaged.

Are there any specific techniques for asking Active/Inactive questions?

Yes, there are a few techniques that can help make Active/Inactive questions more effective. These include using a positive tone, keeping the question simple and concise, and avoiding leading or biased language. It is also helpful to use active verbs and vary the types of questions asked to keep the conversation interesting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Niki
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Rosebud
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • elizabethfox