• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Inactive Consultants Sign Up?

In summary, inactive consultants can sign up for Pampered Chef by contacting the consultant support team and paying a reactivation fee of $20. They must have been previously active within the past 12 months, and agree to the consultant agreement. Reactivated consultants will have access to their previous sales history and team information. They cannot sign up under a different consultant or create a new account.
ChefTS
I went inactive at the beginning of June, when I was trying to decide if I wanted to continue with PC or not. I've realized that I love PC and the opportunities I have being a consultant and am excited to get my business going again. I had a show last night that closed at over $800, so when I submit that I will become active again.

In the meantime, I've been trying to sign up for conference but see no way to do that on Consultant's Corner. I've looked at every page I can find about conference, and it just dawned on me that perhaps because I am inactive, I have limited access to things on CC?

Do any of you know if that is the case?

Thanks!

Hey, Tracey. I think I saw that you already had a response to this question in another area. Registration is no longer available online. You can print the application and fax it in, or register onsite.

Thank you so much Ann! That makes sense given how close we are.

And congrats on deciding to reactivate and go to Conference!

Thanks! I didn't realize I had submitted the post twice.

I think you might be able to delete this one... I'm not sure Or maybe you can lock it.

1. Can inactive consultants sign up for Pampered Chef?

Yes, inactive consultants can sign up for Pampered Chef. They will need to reactivate their account by contacting our consultant support team at 1-888-OUR-CHEF (1-888-687-2433) and paying a reactivation fee of $20.

2. What is the process for inactive consultants to sign up?

Inactive consultants can sign up by contacting our consultant support team at 1-888-OUR-CHEF (1-888-687-2433) and paying a reactivation fee of $20. They will then have access to their previous consultant account and can start selling again.

3. Are there any requirements for inactive consultants to sign up?

Inactive consultants must have been previously active within the past 12 months to be eligible for reactivation. They must also pay the reactivation fee of $20 and agree to abide by the Pampered Chef consultant agreement.

4. Can inactive consultants sign up under a different consultant?

No, inactive consultants must reactivate their previous account. They cannot sign up under a different consultant or create a new account.

5. Will inactive consultants still have access to their previous sales history and team information?

Yes, once reactivated, inactive consultants will have access to their previous sales history and team information. They can pick up where they left off and continue building their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefTS
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefTS
Replies
Views
foss2k
  • Kitchen Love Lauren
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies