• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meet Other Tucson Residents: Sign Up for CC and Get Active Again!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of popular products for residents of Tucson, AZ, including stoneware collections and southwest-inspired recipes. There are also exclusive products and special offers available for Tucson residents. It is possible to host a cooking party with a Pampered Chef consultant in Tucson, either in person or virtually. Additionally, Pampered Chef has partnerships with local businesses in Tucson, allowing for unique experiences for customers. The best way to contact a consultant in Tucson is through the company's website or customer service team.
littlemaisyPC
Gold Member
It's been awhile since I've been on here. Well I just moved to Tucson and was wondering if there was anyone on here that lived there. I just became inactive (I know shame on me :blushing:). I was keeping active at the very minimum and when I became inactive I felt so weird like something was missing. It's a terrible feeling not being able to log into CC. I know in the near future I want to sign up again and get the ball rolling again. I'm looking to sign up with someone in my area and hopefully with cluster meetings.

Marghi is in Tuscon! :D

Many members of my team are in Tuscon - buzz me back and I'll put you in touch with Linda Blessing or Nicole Ball. We are on recent NED Cindy Langford's team, ultimately under Susan Kauffman.

Hey Scott, I'm under Deena Hiltbrand who's under Susan. :DI finally had the chance to meet them both in person at National Conference this year. Had only chatted by phone & e-mail until then. LOL

I'd be happy to have you on my team!

-Nicole

I'm also in Tucson AND I'm pretty new. I was recruited by my daughter who lives way up in Buckeye, AZ.
My question is are there any local meeting in the Tucson area that I can attend?
I'm willing to help in any way or go to training sessions with anyone. I live on the NW side of town near Oro Valley.
Give me a call if you're close and we can help each other, OK?
Judy 742-4899

1. What are the most popular products for anyone from Tucson, AZ?

The most popular products for anyone from Tucson, AZ are our stoneware collection, specifically the Deep Covered Baker and the Large Round Stone. The southwest-inspired recipes in our Stoneware Sensations cookbook are also a favorite among Tucson residents.

2. Are there any exclusive products or offers for Tucson residents?

Yes, we have an exclusive Southwest Seasonings set that includes seasonings and rubs inspired by the flavors of Tucson. We also frequently offer special discounts and promotions for our Tucson customers.

3. Can I host a cooking party in Tucson with Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! We have many independent consultants in Tucson who would be happy to host a cooking party for you and your friends. You can also host a virtual party if you prefer.

4. Does Pampered Chef have any partnerships with local businesses in Tucson?

Yes, we have partnerships with several local businesses in Tucson, including cooking schools, catering companies, and event venues. These partnerships allow us to offer unique experiences and opportunities for our customers in Tucson.

5. What is the best way to contact a Pampered Chef consultant in Tucson?

You can visit our website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature to search for a consultant in Tucson. You can also reach out to our customer service team who can connect you with a consultant in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefTS
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • ChefTS
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefTS
  • Stampaholic1961