• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Advice Re: Becoming Active Again or Not!!

Then you are inactive until you turn in another $200 in sales. After March 31st you are resigned and need to buy a new kit.
Stampaholic1961
Gold Member
Here's my situation. My hubby & I are both consultants. I have been for
about 6 years & he has been for about 1 1/2 years. We do our shows
together. Most shows have been turned in under his consultant # because
eventually I would like to start recruiting etc & I know that as a director
you can't be with another direct sales company. I'm a total Stampin' Up!
addict & don't want to give it up. I haven't turned in any shows in my
name since January of last year. Here are my questions. If I want to
become active again, do I have to just turn in a $200 show or buy a new
kit? Next question, if I don't become active again, can I go to NC as
a guest or does he have to go alone? At this point we are no-where near
earning a trip or anything like that but someday hopefully we will. I know
that if that were to happen he couldn't take me with him if I were active. I
don't know what to do. But I would love to become a FD & be able
to go to Leadership next year because it's only a couple of hours away
from here. Any helpful advice??? TIA!

I believe if it has been over 12 months you need to buy a new kit. Don't know anything about the rest.

Here's how it works: you have 2 months of turning less than $200 in before you go inactive. Then there's 12 months of inactivity before you have to resign and get a new kit. So, it looks like you still have until the end of March before you are completely out of the system which means you can send in $200 in orders and reactivate.National Conference is a bit different. You can go with him as a guest. However, you cannot go to the classes. I believe you can go to one or two of the general sessions. There are supportive spouse activities that you could go to.If you are planning on recruiting to become a director, you will have to sever ties with stampin-up. I love Creative Memories and am helping pay for the kit with a friend. She will sign up and I will get the products at a discount. Maybe you can look into that.As for the trips, you are correct. You both would have to earn the trip in order to go on it.I guess it all depends on what you want.

Why don't you just support your husband in his Pampered Chef business? You can go to shows with him and help him recruit. You'll get all the benefits (tools, trips and income) but you won't have to give up Stampin' Up. There are many husbands that support their wives, why not the other way around.

How are you able to do that? Only one person in a household is allowed to be a consultant.

Carolyn - there can be multiple consultants in a household, but you cannot recruit someone in your household.

cmdtrgd said:
Carolyn - there can be multiple consultants in a household, but you cannot recruit someone in your household.

Ahhhh - that's what it is.

I had the same thought at first, Carolyn. Thanks for clearing that up for us Kate.

Couple ConsultantsI have a couple who come to my meetings and he does the show and she does the paperwork - you could always help him with his business - i cant imagine how you guys dont compete for shows - and you cannot take another consultant with you on an incentive trip.

Noelle Williams
Sales Director
Alabama

Where do I find answers to questions like this?
I looked in the RFS & can't find out. I've had a
couple tell me that a guest can't go to classes
at NC & others tell me that they can!!

I read in the RFS about the 1-11 months of
inactivity but I'm still confused about my status.
My last show was turned in on 1/31/2006. So
I was active in January but haven't had anything
since so does that mean this is my 12th month
& I need a new kit? The headache I've had for
the last 2 days isn't helping me think straight!!
(not that my thinking was so great before!!!)

I would call HO to get the skinny on all your questions.

I think that since Jan is your 11th FULL month of inactivity that you need to submit $200 in sales before Jan 31st to stay active until March 31st.

1. What are the benefits of becoming active again?

Becoming active again has numerous benefits for both your physical and mental health. It can help improve your cardiovascular health, strengthen your muscles and bones, and boost your energy levels. Regular physical activity can also help reduce stress and improve your mood and overall well-being.

2. How do I get started with becoming active again?

The key to getting started with becoming active again is to start slowly and gradually increase your activity level. You can begin by setting small, achievable goals and incorporating physical activity into your daily routine. It's also important to choose activities that you enjoy and to listen to your body to avoid injury.

3. What are some low-impact exercises I can do?

There are many low-impact exercises that are great for getting back into physical activity. These include walking, swimming, cycling, yoga, and Pilates. These activities are easy on the joints and can be modified to fit your current fitness level.

4. How often should I be active?

The recommended amount of physical activity for adults is at least 150 minutes of moderate exercise or 75 minutes of vigorous exercise per week. This breaks down to about 30 minutes of activity, five days a week. However, any amount of physical activity is better than none, so start with what you can and gradually increase from there.

5. Should I consult a doctor before starting to become active again?

If you have any underlying health conditions or concerns, it's always a good idea to consult with your doctor before starting a new exercise routine. They can provide guidance on what types of activities are safe for you and any precautions you should take. It's also important to listen to your body and stop any activity if you feel pain or discomfort.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
foss2k
  • Serena6010
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • shed
  • General Chat
Replies