• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Advice for Becoming a Consultant

In your first month and then your first 90 days, there are extra incentives for having shows, sales $, and recruits.
shed
Hello all. I have a little dilema and am just looking for some suggestions from some experienced cheffers. I am wanting to sign the contract to be a consultant. I have been on the fence about it for a while and have finally decided to do it. Well, my friend who I would be signing under is not active. She hasn't submitted a show since April. I have been passing the books around getting an order ready to submit to count as my first show as a conslultant. To date I have about $250.00 in orders. Would you give it to her so she could become active and I could sign under her or wait and find someone else to sign under. Any advise would be appreciated.

Personally, I wouldn't sign under someone who is inactive because they won't be there to help me. If you get along with her director, sign with him/her. Or, sign with me!

Personally I would find someone else to sign under. Let's say that she becomes active, signs you then goes inactive... she "loses" you to her director once she goes inactive. I would find someone that you know is someone you admire the way they do business and sign under them. just my 2 cents...

GourmetGirl said:
Personally I would find someone else to sign under. Let's say that she becomes active, signs you then goes inactive... she "loses" you to her director once she goes inactive. I would find someone that you know is someone you admire the way they do business and sign under them. just my 2 cents...

I agree with Ali!

Ditto on what everyone else has said. The potential benefit to your friend only applies if she is active and intends to actively work her business. More important is what is best for you, since it is your business (your investment, your time, your potential earnings). Strongly recommend you find a director you feel comfortable with and who will set you up for success. In the meantime, you always have us. :)

If you have been gathering orders, why would you give it to her if she clearly has no interest in keeping active?
I agree w/ the above, find someone you are comforatable with, be it her director, or someone in her cluster near you (location). (This comes in handy for borrowing stuff, LOL.) Find out where she went to cluster meetings and sit in on one before you commit to anyone. You may find someone there that you click with, and your business will flourish as a result.

shed said:
Hello all. I have a little dilema and am just looking for some suggestions from some experienced cheffers. I am wanting to sign the contract to be a consultant. I have been on the fence about it for a while and have finally decided to do it. Well, my friend who I would be signing under is not active. She hasn't submitted a show since April. I have been passing the books around getting an order ready to submit to count as my first show as a conslultant. To date I have about $250.00 in orders. Would you give it to her so she could become active and I could sign under her or wait and find someone else to sign under. Any advise would be appreciated.

I would definitely find someone else to sign under. Definitely don't give your orders away. Once you sign, you already have your first show! In your first month and then your first 90 days, there are extra incentives for having shows, sales $, and recruits.

If I were you, I would tell my friend and although you would love to sign under her, she needs to get active in order to have you as a recruit. Yes she will lose you to her director if she goes inactive again but you might lose a friend if you aren't completely honest with her about your intentions. Once she sees how intent you are on getting strarted, she might know someone in the same cluster to refer you to so that you get the guidance you need. Any of us would be happy to help you if you wanted to sign, but I think you should talk to your friend first. Good luck!

1. What is the process for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is a simple and straightforward process. You can sign up online or through a Pampered Chef consultant, and you will receive a Starter Kit that contains everything you need to get started. You will also have access to training and support to help you succeed as a consultant.

2. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on the Starter Kit you choose. The basic kit starts at $109, while the deluxe kit is $259. There may also be additional fees for website maintenance, marketing materials, and other tools. However, these costs can easily be recouped through sales and commission earnings.

3. What kind of training and support is provided for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training and support for all new consultants. You will have access to online training resources, as well as support from your upline and other experienced consultants. There are also regular training events and conferences that you can attend to learn and grow as a consultant.

4. Is it necessary to have culinary or sales experience to become a consultant?

No, it is not necessary to have culinary or sales experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant. However, having a passion for cooking and/or sales can be beneficial. Pampered Chef provides training and support to help you learn the necessary skills to succeed as a consultant.

5. Can I still work as a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants have other jobs or responsibilities and still manage to be successful in their business. You can work your Pampered Chef business around your schedule and set your own hours. With dedication and time management, it is possible to balance both your full-time job and your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JJessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies