• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Active Again: Tips for Busy Moms

In summary, the author is inactive and has a new baby. They would like to get back into hosting parties, and are looking for suggestions.
nikki70563
Gold Member
Ok here is the deal I am currently inactive. I just had a baby girl 7 weeks ago and I have a 3 yr old son I signed in March 2007 - just need help on how to get my name out there would like to get active again any suggestions?

How about making calls to previous customers - including your card with any birth announcements, mention it to EVERYONE you know - again!!

You could also ask your hosts from when you started to have a show since it has been about a year. Tell them we have new products coming out!! :chef:

Thanks - how could you advertise or something like that, that would take me outside of family and close friends because that is who had parties for me?

any suggestions?????

Its not as much as advertising as it is to talking about the business - bring a catalog with you everywhere you go - strike up a conversation about the business and how the host benefits are amazing - ASK ASK ASK!!! Odds are most shows aren't going to come to you - you need to go and get them - once you have a few, the rest will follow -

Ask you family and close friends again - They are already familiar with the products from already hosting - It just like starting over so do whatever you did in the beginning -

Does your son go to preschool? How about a fundraiser with the school. Ask if you can put catalogs in the lobbby.

My son goes to a home babysitter - he will start preschool in Sept.

nikki70563 said:
My son goes to a home babysitter - he will start preschool in Sept.

I am thinking the sitter and any other moms who child goes to the sitter - Co- workers??

Send an email out to everyone you have emails for, and just write a friendly and upbeat letter (maybe mention your new baby, how your son is doing). Then mention that you are working toward getting your PC business back on track, and that you'd greatly appreciate any and all referrals they might have. If you can swing it, offer a special discount (20%, so that your commission would cover it if needed) on any one item in the catalog to anyone who hosts a party in the next 30 days...tell them that's in addition to whatever host rewards they earn. Or pick an item, like the pizza stone, and offer it half price...whatever you think you can afford reasonably. You can obviously change the wording however you want, but that's what I would probably do. That way you're just asking for suggestions and getting your name out there without too much effort. You might be pleasantly surprised at who comes forward! :) Good luck...keep us posted on how you're doing. :)

PamperedDor said:
I am thinking the sitter and any other moms who child goes to the sitter - Co- workers??

I could ask the babysitter but as for asking co-workers I work for my father-in-law and the only other cowork is my brother-in-law so it is family so they already get asked often if they want to order or have a show.

sklay723 said:
Send an email out to everyone you have emails for, and just write a friendly and upbeat letter (maybe mention your new baby, how your son is doing). Then mention that you are working toward getting your PC business back on track, and that you'd greatly appreciate any and all referrals they might have. If you can swing it, offer a special discount (20%, so that your commission would cover it if needed) on any one item in the catalog to anyone who hosts a party in the next 30 days...tell them that's in addition to whatever host rewards they earn. Or pick an item, like the pizza stone, and offer it half price...whatever you think you can afford reasonably. You can obviously change the wording however you want, but that's what I would probably do. That way you're just asking for suggestions and getting your name out there without too much effort. You might be pleasantly surprised at who comes forward! :) Good luck...keep us posted on how you're doing. :)

I will do this and see what response I get.

How about a Grand Re Opening show at your house?

1. How can I find time to exercise as a busy mom?

Finding time to exercise as a busy mom can be challenging, but it is not impossible. One way to do so is by incorporating physical activity into your daily routine. For example, you can take a walk with your kids or do quick exercises while they play. You can also wake up earlier or use your lunch break to fit in a workout. It's all about finding what works for you and making it a priority.

2. What are some simple exercises I can do at home?

As a busy mom, it can be difficult to find time to go to the gym. However, there are plenty of simple exercises you can do at home that require little to no equipment. Some examples include squats, lunges, push-ups, and planks. You can also try following workout videos or apps that offer quick and effective at-home workouts.

3. How can I stay motivated to exercise?

Staying motivated to exercise can be tough, especially when you have a busy schedule. One way to stay motivated is by setting realistic goals and tracking your progress. You can also find a workout buddy or join a fitness class to keep yourself accountable. Remember to also focus on how exercising makes you feel and the long-term benefits it brings.

4. Can I involve my kids in my workouts?

Absolutely! Involving your kids in your workouts is a great way to spend quality time with them while also staying active. You can do fun activities like going for a bike ride, playing tag, or creating an obstacle course. You can also involve them in your strength training by using them as weights or having a dance party together.

5. Are there any tips for fitting in exercise during a busy day?

Yes, there are! One tip is to break up your workouts into smaller chunks throughout the day. For example, you can do 10 minutes of yoga in the morning, a 15-minute walk during lunch, and 20 minutes of strength training in the evening. You can also try multitasking, such as doing squats while brushing your teeth or stretching while watching TV. Remember, every little bit counts!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • beepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • klsnyder