• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Military... so on the Move Again!

In summary, the person is facing the same issue as they are moving from Sheppard AFB to Ft. Gordon. They are looking for advice on what to do to get their business started in their new area. They have been looking online for information, but they want to do more in their new area. They are considering having a holiday party to get their name out there.
dme.grant
Hi! So we're moving again! This time from VA (Ft. Lee) to NY (Ft. Drum). I became a consultant while we've been here in VA and I'm just wondering what tips you all have for the move. I've already been looking online for any vendor events etc., but other than that? We're moving at the end of December/beginning of January and I do have a booth for Dec, so I think I can still be active that month, but I don't want to have to rely on family to keep me active in January. The faster I can get back into it, the better.
Looking forward to any and all suggestions! :)

Look for a new neighbor network like "Welcome Wagon" in your new area. They can give you information about the area and merchant information. Also, start subscribing (if you can) to the new location's newspaper and have it mailed to you at your current address. Cancel/modify right before you move. Also, check with the Chamber of Commerce in the new area and see if they have a website or upcoming events that you could participate in early next year. It can be done when you are moving to a new area. You just have to plan a little ahead. Good Luck.

I'm facing the same issue. We are moving from Sheppard AFB (only been here 6 months for training) to Ft. Gordon. We leave the week of Thanksgiving. I've been doing the same thing, looking on-line for info, but you don't REALLY know until you get there. I'm going to try to do a holiday party/Re-Grand Opening to get my name out there and hopefully I'll get some leads from that.

But if anybody has some suggestions they are more than welcome.

Sorry, not trying to hi-jack your thread, lol.

That's absolutely all right! And you've given me a great idea, another Grand Opening show/open house/welcome to the neighborhood type party might work wonders for my business, not to mention getting to know the new neighbors! :)

Logo wear, vehicle advertising, catalog tote, booths and the 3-2-1 Plan! ;)

1. What is "Military... so on the Move Again!"?

"Military... so on the Move Again!" is a program dedicated to supporting military families who frequently move due to their service.

2. How does "Military... so on the Move Again!" support military families?

This program offers resources and services such as relocation assistance, housing information, and support for finding employment and education opportunities for military spouses.

3. Is there a cost to use "Military... so on the Move Again!"?

No, all services provided by "Military... so on the Move Again!" are free of charge for military families.

4. Who is eligible to use "Military... so on the Move Again!"?

This program is available to all military families, including active duty, reserves, National Guard, and veterans.

5. How can I get involved with "Military... so on the Move Again!"?

There are various ways to get involved, such as volunteering, donating, or spreading the word about the program. You can also reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant to see if they are hosting any fundraising events for "Military... so on the Move Again!".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amyskitchen2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • jcsmilez