• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

We Just Found Out We Are Moving..........

In summary, the military is moving from South Jersey to Colorado Springs and is looking for a hospitality director.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
We are military and will be moving from South Jersey to Colorado Springs area in October. I will be looking for a hospitality director out there. I know that my director can go through the company for that but it has never been successful. I usually find my own person who is willing to work with me. Anyone out there that may be able to help?

I'm excited about the move but nervous about moving my business again. At least this time I know a few people in the area that I can try to get to host a show.

A great new way to make friends. Colorado is beautiful lived there years ago.

Dina Atnip said:
A great new way to make friends. Colorado is beautiful lived there years ago.

That is always something I say during my recruiting talk. I totally agree that this is a great way to meet people.

Sharon,Good luck on the move and God Bless you all for helping our country! I was wondering if you had any customers who would still like live parties you would be willing to share with my possible recruit...he's a man and is having trouble finding people. He's super fun, sociable, a near-professional cook and was pumped about starting until his one female friend in his neighborhood turned him down and tried to talk him out of it. He lives in Manahawkin.I am new and not sure if this is inappropriate so please forgive me if I'm out of line. Just trying to jump start my business and help this guy who is unemployed and at risk for losing his home.Deborah

dkitten13 said:
Sharon,

Good luck on the move and God Bless you all for helping our country!

I was wondering if you had any customers who would still like live parties you would be willing to share with my possible recruit...he's a man and is having trouble finding people. He's super fun, sociable, a near-professional cook and was pumped about starting until his one female friend in his neighborhood turned him down and tried to talk him out of it. He lives in Manahawkin.

I am new and not sure if this is inappropriate so please forgive me if I'm out of line. Just trying to jump start my business and help this guy who is unemployed and at risk for losing his home.

Deborah

I have two recruits that are still going to be here in this area - however, I'm not sure how far either of them are willing to drive. So if I have any shows that are in his area that they aren't willing to take - they both have very young children right now - then I will be happy to send them his way. Of course, it is still a few months off, but I'll keep you posted.

Did you ever get a name from anyone for hospitality? If not, one of my clustermates is a Director in Colorado Springs.

Good luck on the transition!!

My Director has some recruits in Colorado Springs. I'll try to see if she has some recommendations. This is interesting. I was an Airforce Brat in New Jersey. I was too little to remember the base we were stationed at though. I have lived in Colorado since I was 6 so welcome. I think you'll really end up falling in love with Colorado, the beauty and everything it has to offer. If you ever get over to the Western Slope e-mail me and I'll hook you up with some places you want to go see. Judy

1. Can I still host a Pampered Chef party before I move?

Yes, absolutely! Our consultants are happy to accommodate your party before you move. Just let us know your new address and we can help you find a consultant in your new area to continue hosting parties with.

2. What happens to my current Pampered Chef account if I move?

Your account will stay active and you can continue shopping and hosting parties with your current consultant. If you move to an area where we do not have a consultant, we can help you find one in your new location.

3. Can I still receive my Pampered Chef orders after I move?

Yes, we can ship your orders to your new address. Just make sure to update your shipping address in your account before placing an order.

4. Will I still have access to my online Pampered Chef account after I move?

Yes, your online account will stay active and you can continue shopping and managing your parties through it. If you move to an area where we do not have a consultant, we can help you find one in your new location.

5. Can I transfer my Pampered Chef business to my new location?

Yes, you can transfer your business to your new location and continue hosting parties and selling our products. Just let us know your new address and we can help you find a consultant in your new area to work with.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amyskitchen2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jessicafawn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pcsharon1