1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: We just found out we are moving..........

1. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

We are military and will be moving from South Jersey to Colorado Springs area in October. I will be looking for a hospitality director out there. I know that my director can go through the company for that but it has never been successful. I usually find my own person who is willing to work with me. Anyone out there that may be able to help?

I'm excited about the move but nervous about moving my business again. At least this time I know a few people in the area that I can try to get to host a show.

Mar 28, 2009
  2. Dina Atnip

Dina Atnip Advanced Member Gold Member

A great new way to make friends. Colorado is beautiful lived there years ago.

Mar 28, 2009
  3. pcsharon1

That is always something I say during my recruiting talk. I totally agree that this is a great way to meet people.

Mar 28, 2009
  4. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Sharon,

Good luck on the move and God Bless you all for helping our country!

I was wondering if you had any customers who would still like live parties you would be willing to share with my possible recruit...he's a man and is having trouble finding people. He's super fun, sociable, a near-professional cook and was pumped about starting until his one female friend in his neighborhood turned him down and tried to talk him out of it. He lives in Manahawkin.

I am new and not sure if this is inappropriate so please forgive me if I'm out of line. Just trying to jump start my business and help this guy who is unemployed and at risk for losing his home.

Deborah

Mar 28, 2009
  5. pcsharon1

I have two recruits that are still going to be here in this area - however, I'm not sure how far either of them are willing to drive. So if I have any shows that are in his area that they aren't willing to take - they both have very young children right now - then I will be happy to send them his way. Of course, it is still a few months off, but I'll keep you posted.

Mar 28, 2009
  6. chefpenny99

chefpenny99 Member Gold Member

Did you ever get a name from anyone for hospitality? If not, one of my clustermates is a Director in Colorado Springs.

Apr 2, 2009
  7. Good luck on the transition!!

8. jj16

jj16 Member Gold Member

My Director has some recruits in Colorado Springs. I'll try to see if she has some recommendations. This is interesting. I was an Airforce Brat in New Jersey. I was too little to remember the base we were stationed at though. I have lived in Colorado since I was 6 so welcome. I think you'll really end up falling in love with Colorado, the beauty and everything it has to offer. If you ever get over to the Western Slope e-mail me and I'll hook you up with some places you want to go see. Judy

Apr 3, 2009
Have something to add?