• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Orders & Promo Points: Clarifying Questions

In summary, outlet orders are discounted products that are being sold due to being discontinued or overstocked, while regular orders are products that are currently in stock and sold at the original price. To redeem promo points, add items to your cart and enter the promo code during checkout. Promo points can be used on both regular and outlet orders, but cannot be combined with other discounts. They do have an expiration date, determined by the terms and conditions of the promotion. Outlet orders are final sale and cannot be returned, but if they are defective or damaged, customer service can assist.
Does anyone know if the outlet orders count for this promotion? I had an outlet order on Aug 1st and I don't have any points for the promo. Did I miss something?

Remember that you only get points for each $500 in sales. I looked too & thought that I should have points & remembered this.

crystalscookingnow said:
Remember that you only get points for each $500 in sales. I looked too & thought that I should have points & remembered this.

Right. The points show up each time you hit $500 in sales.

Thanks! I missed that part completely, and I was at conference too!

Hi there! Outlet orders do count towards the promotion, as long as they were placed during the promotion period. If you placed your outlet order on Aug 1st, it should definitely count towards the promotion. However, there may be a delay in the points showing up on your account. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team for assistance in tracking your points and ensuring they are applied correctly. Hope this helps!

1. What is the difference between outlet orders and regular orders?

Outlet orders refer to products that are being sold at a discounted price due to being discontinued or overstocked. Regular orders are products that are currently in stock and being sold at the original price.

2. How do I redeem promo points?

To redeem promo points, simply add items to your cart and proceed to checkout. During the checkout process, you will be prompted to enter your promo code. Once entered, your promo points will be applied to your order.

3. Can I use my promo points on outlet orders?

Yes, you can use your promo points on both regular and outlet orders. However, please note that promo points cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.

4. Do promo points expire?

Yes, promo points do have an expiration date. Please refer to the terms and conditions of the specific promotion to determine the expiration date of your promo points.

5. Can I return outlet orders?

Outlet orders are final sale and cannot be returned. However, if you find that your outlet order is defective or damaged, please contact customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janezapchef
Replies