• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Don't Know What to Do About My Unfulfilled Ice Cream Scoop Order

In summary, the status of the ice cream scoop order is currently being fulfilled by the team. The estimated shipping time is 3-5 business days, but may vary depending on location and unforeseen circumstances. If the order arrives damaged, customers can contact the customer service team for a replacement or refund. Changes or cancellations can be made if the order has not yet shipped. The ice cream scoop comes with a satisfaction guarantee and can be replaced or refunded if not satisfied.
leannvv
I'm confused. I had a random call on January 7th fromn someone I didn't know who wanted a Ice Cream Scoop- took the order, put it in PP and submitted- it shows on there that it was rec'd at home office the day I submitted. HOWEVER- I went to make sure it was sent out and there is no record of the order under shipment status. Do I need to call? Resubmit? I'd feel awful- this was a random call from someone I don't know!

You can call HO, but first check your submission logs. They could be a bit behind because of the two Leadership Summits this past week.

Even more odd- it shipped on Jan 8th and it is still NOWHERE on order status. I called HO and they said it went out last week. Wonder why it is showing??

Related to Help! I Don't Know What to Do About My Unfulfilled Ice Cream Scoop Order

1. What is the status of my ice cream scoop order?

Thank you for reaching out about your order. Our team is currently working on fulfilling all orders as quickly as possible. Once your order ships, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information.

2. When can I expect to receive my ice cream scoop order?

We apologize for any delays in receiving your order. Our current estimated shipping time is 3-5 business days. However, please keep in mind that shipping times may vary depending on your location and any unforeseen circumstances.

3. I received my ice cream scoop, but it is damaged. What should I do?

We are sorry to hear that your order arrived damaged. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567 or email us at [email protected] with your order number and a photo of the damaged item. We will gladly assist you with a replacement or refund.

4. Can I cancel or change my ice cream scoop order?

If your order has not yet shipped, we may be able to make changes or cancel your order. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible at 1-800-123-4567.

5. Is there a warranty for the ice cream scoop?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your ice cream scoop, please contact our customer service team for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcgogetter
  • BadGirl