• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Do About My On Hold Show and Declined Credit Card?

In summary, "Just Need to Let It Out..." is a line of kitchen products from Pampered Chef that aim to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. The line includes various tools and gadgets, such as food choppers and garlic presses, designed to simplify tasks and save time and effort. All products are dishwasher safe and can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Exclusive offers and discounts are also available for these products.
kisrae
Gold Member
I'm a little freaked.
I submitted my shows for the month on time and have over my $1250 for the month(it's been a slow few months for me) and then I get a call Friday that my show is on hold because of a declined cc. I cant get ahold of the guest and I have until the 4th to have it count for my May saless I want to cancel the order but then the host benifits will go down. I don't want to pay for it myself like I have on other shows. AHHHGGG!!!!
Thanks for letting me get it out:grumpy: :grumpy:

Can you get in touch with the host?? When this happened to me the host was able to put me in touch with the guest via cell phone. Maybe your host can do the same. Good luck!

have the host use her cc and get it from her--

Oh no! not fun!OT question...Ida did you get my message from the other day?

Vanessa, I didn't think of asking the host for her cell number. I'll do that today.
Thanks.

Have HO run it through again. I had a card that they said was declined but the guest gave the same #. I called & told them to run it again. It went through.

And, you still have a few days! :)

Ida you can do it, I know you can!Nothing on my end yet, call me later to let me know about the meeting.

Related to What Should I Do About My On Hold Show and Declined Credit Card?

1. What is "Just Need to Let It Out..."?

"Just Need to Let It Out..." is a line of products designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. These products are specially crafted by Pampered Chef to help you save time and effort in the kitchen.

2. What types of products are included in the "Just Need to Let It Out..." line?

The "Just Need to Let It Out..." line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as food choppers, herb strippers, and garlic presses. These products are designed to simplify cooking tasks and make them more efficient.

3. Are "Just Need to Let It Out..." products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our "Just Need to Let It Out..." products are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we always recommend checking the specific product's care instructions for the best results.

4. Can I purchase "Just Need to Let It Out..." products online?

Yes, you can purchase "Just Need to Let It Out..." products on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Our website offers a wide selection of products and convenient shipping options.

5. Are there any exclusive offers or discounts for "Just Need to Let It Out..." products?

Yes, we frequently offer exclusive deals and discounts on "Just Need to Let It Out..." products for our customers. Be sure to check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda