• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Don't Care How Big the Order Is - My Day is Made!

In summary, Amanda's AD got rid of her from selling PC because of complaints she received from Wal-Mart employees.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Okay I call my mom this morning to see if she needed eggs and said can you bring by some catalogs there are some people who want to place orders. I said sure. Then she tells me one of my grandma's co-workers wants to place an order(my grandma is a greeter @ our local Wal-Mart).

I was kind of dumb founded, because my whole group from hell mainly worked @ Wal-Mart and they are dealing w/ my AD because she is so much better. So I asked my mom if she was sure, and she said that the lady doesn't want to place a big order but she refuses to order off of their parties and refuses to order through my AD for what they did to me and put me through.

I don't care how big the order is, I am happy that someone saw through that loud of crap!!! This has so made my day!!:D

Way to go Amanda!!! Doesn't that just make you all happy inside?

Oh LOTS better!!! Congrats on actually finding someone to see through all the CRAP that was flying around there.

YAY!! I'm glad someone else was able to see the whole picture!:D :) :D :)

I am so happy for you!! That is great!:D

After all you went through, I am SO glad that this lady had the brains to see what was happening!

What goes around comes around. I am glad it hasn't taken a long time for you to see a better day. Who knows, you may be getting a lot more orders out of this. People should remember that when you treat someone bad...or talk about someone elses children...it always comes back...eventually... to bite you in the rear! I am happy for you.

pamperedalf said:
Okay I call my mom this morning to see if she needed eggs and said can you bring by some catalogs there are some people who want to place orders. I said sure. Then she tells me one of my grandma's co-workers wants to place an order(my grandma is a greeter @ our local Wal-Mart).

I was kind of dumb founded, because my whole group from hell mainly worked @ Wal-Mart and they are dealing w/ my AD because she is so much better. So I asked my mom if she was sure, and she said that the lady doesn't want to place a big order but she refuses to order off of their parties and refuses to order through my AD for what they did to me and put me through.

I don't care how big the order is, I am happy that someone saw through that loud of crap!!! This has so made my day!!:D

That's awesome!

Waaaay cool!

Woo hoo!! That's great and I'm sure a wonderful boost to your self esteem.

That's a great way to start your day! Great job!:)

Okay the girl that I tried really hard to recruit, just signed under my AD last week. Well I guess she was at the meeting Monday, but I was sick and didn't go. Well a good friend of mine went and sister consultant went and just kept making comments when she could about what a great consultant I was, and Amanda & I do this or that! I was so happy that I had a voice at the meeting & I was home sick!!

So next month I will go up to her and say welcome I am so glad that you finially decided to sign up!! Oh by the way how's your boyfriend doing in the military??
And then WALK AWAY!

She cancelled her show w/ me supposedly to move because her boyfriend was going in the military...... I just want to stir the pot one last time. Is that bad?

Your AD signed one of your leads?????

WTF?!?!?!!?!?!?

Oh Amanda your AD sounds like such a classy woman!! She puts the Ass in class;)

The question is this: did your AD know that this was the one you were working so hard to get? just asking...if my SD knew that I was trying to get one signed, she would NEVER take that recruit from me...well, I don't think she would, anyway...who knows...maybe she'll do her 4 shows and quit...then it will be a loss for your AD, and not you!
People come up with the weirdest excuses to cancel parties, don't they? What's the oddest excuse you've all gotten?

For some of you who don't know this is one of the wal-mart people from hell!! They decided at the end of november that I was basically the plague of PC and tried to get me fired from selling PC. They called HO, 3 times in one day to complain and kept asking what PC was going to do to me, blah blah... Well this host decided she liked my AD better and booked and signed, we had talked about signing her in Jan when she did her show!Well after the complaints she called the next day to cancel (she called the house because she was going to leave a message, but I took the day off and I was home so I answered) So I knew she had scheduled w/ my AD so I asked her why she was canceling and she said she didn't know if she would be in town because her boyfriend quit his job and is signing up to be in the military!Anyways my AD is so torn over the situation and tried to refer her back to me, blah blah so she couldn't turn biz away blah blah!!IMO they are perfect for each other my AD doesn't help her consultants except for special ones, everyone else is sink or swim. She is non supportive to her consultants if her consultants want to play games she says it's a waste of her time to do games, people aren't there to have fun. If her consultants want to mail the invites, she says that she is not desperate enough for shows to mail invites. Supposedly most of the people want to sign under this person, my AD is bragging how this person will be her next director (which I doubt because they just want to get as many products for as cheap as possible).So I just want one last blow that's why I want to make the comment about her boyfriend, I am in a vendictive mood can you tell!!

Amanda, you are better off without them.

Amanda - Don't get sucked into their games. Stand tall, run an honorable business and keep chugging. Let them get tangled in their own mess and they'll regret it later.

Yep Amanda -you are better off without them. Something good will happen in the place of this to you - Im a firm believer in that...and it just did - Today!

I am trying to stand tall & not get sucked in, it's just really hard! Thanks you guys, I can't wait to run my own meetings!!

Remember, Amanda, bless and release. I remember the trip through hades that this group turned into for you. Just think--these people seem made for one another.Bless and release.Bless and release.Deep breath.Bless and release.

wooo hoooThats wonderful news Amanda!! Its nice to know there are people out there that can see past all that crap!
All the best with the order!

Cheers

I don't think you are stirring the pot. You are trying to be as courteous as you can under the circumstances.

Congrats on the order BTW!

Your story is mind boggling. Maybe you should call HO and complain about your AD...I feel so lucky to have the support and caring of a terrific AD, oops, sorry, she's a SD now, I would have never signed with anyone but her...and she is SUPER! I can't even imagine what you're going through. All I can say is do your best to succeed without her help...become the director that you've never had!!!! Best wishes to your continued success!!!!

Oh sorry there is a director in between us, if she was my recruiter I would have quit a long time ago. However my dir sees no wrong in my AD, she think she walks on water, blah blah! So I feel myself seperating from my dir because it makes me sick! They do their meetings together, and it makes it even harder.

{{{hugs}}}
I feel bad for you because you don't seem to be in a very supportive group. But sometimes that's what it takes to push to success- a desire to be better than that for the people under you. Remeber, too, that with as awful as that group was - do you really want to deal with them as consultants? They'll probably be even worse than they were as customers/hosts!

Good point Ann, I will be more successful than they ever will be! Okay i am saying affrimations!

That psycho fruitcake and all of her friends clearly don't know how to treat people. AND they act vengefully. That is a recipe for disaster, no pun intended, and she will probably end up being not just a Kitnapper, but a (much-deserved) pain in the butt for your AD. SCREW ALL OF 'EM! Your success will FAR surpass their so-called "efforts."

KimmyDarling said:
SCREW ALL OF 'EM! Your success will FAR surpass their so-called "efforts."

Way to say it Kim!

Related to I Don't Care How Big the Order Is - My Day is Made!

1. Why did you call your mom to see if she needed eggs?

I called my mom to see if she needed eggs because I wanted to make sure she had everything she needed for her meals.

2. Why did your mom mention catalogs and placing orders?

My mom mentioned catalogs and placing orders because she knows that I am a scientist and often get requests from people for products or services.

3. Who is the person who wants to place an order?

The person who wants to place an order is one of my grandma's co-workers who is also a greeter at our local Wal-Mart.

4. Why were you surprised by the request to place an order?

I was surprised by the request to place an order because my previous work group at Wal-Mart, who I refer to as "the group from hell," caused me a lot of stress and issues during my time there.

5. Why does the person want to place an order through you instead of their usual channels?

The person wants to place an order through me because they refuse to order through the parties organized by my previous work group and also refuse to order through my assistant director, who they feel did not treat me well during my time at Wal-Mart.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
Replies
Views
katem51
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies