• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Pampered Chef Shipment Still Processing?

In summary, the estimated delivery time for an order depends on the selected shipping method, with standard shipping taking 3-5 business days and expedited shipping taking 1-2 business days. Shipment can be tracked through the Pampered Chef account or via email. If a shipment shows as delivered but has not been received, the shipping address should be checked and the customer service team contacted for assistance. The shipping address can be changed before an order has shipped. If an order is marked as "returned to sender", it means that the shipping carrier was unable to deliver the package and the customer should contact the customer service team for assistance in reshipping the order.
chefdoodle
Okay, so I hope I am putting this in the right place. I am new here...so there you are.

I placed a Kit show order last week and it now says shipped, but when I track the 1 and only package (for a $745 show??? with lots of stoneware) it says shipped and is going to the city/state of one of the direct shipped orders. Should I assume that the rest of the shipment is yet to ship??

Does shipment status ever say partially shipped or is it just, received, picking, or shipped?

Thanks for your help!
Rachel

Welcome! Sometimes direct ship orders get sent first - especially when the rest of the show is large.

Thanks Kate. I'll assume the rest (the best! LOL) is yet to come. Since they are working on 2/28 and this order was placed on 2/28 at 11:45pm...it's probably picking now.

Thanks again!
Rachel

1. What is the estimated delivery time for my order?

The estimated delivery time for your order depends on the shipping method you selected at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping takes 1-2 business days.

2. Can I track my shipment?

Yes, you can track your shipment by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order history. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped.

3. My shipment shows as delivered, but I have not received it. What should I do?

If your shipment shows as delivered but you have not received it, please double check the shipping address and check with your neighbors or building manager in case it was delivered to the wrong location. If you still cannot locate your package, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my order?

If your order has not yet shipped, you may be able to change the shipping address by contacting our customer service team. Once an order has shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address.

5. My order has been marked as "returned to sender". What does this mean?

If your order has been marked as "returned to sender", it means that the shipping carrier attempted to deliver your package but was unable to do so. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as an incorrect address or a failed delivery attempt. Please contact our customer service team for assistance in reshipping your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
Replies