• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Track Your Shipments: Is It Just a Glitch?

In summary, "Track Your Shipments: Is It Just a Glitch?" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to track their orders and shipments in real-time. If you are unable to track your shipment, it could be due to incorrect information or your order not yet being processed. The shipment tracking information is updated in real-time, but there may be delays. You can still track your shipment if you placed your order over the phone or through a consultant. If the tracking information shows your shipment as delivered but you have not received it, contact customer service for assistance.
babywings76
Gold Member
Are you guys able to track your current shipments? Both my show and Kit Enh. have been shipped and I even got an e-mail telling me. But if you click on the tracking link, it says "no info found". I hope it's just a glitch! Usually, once something has shipped, it only takes 2 days to get here. So I'm hoping! ;)

I've had that happen in the past, especially if you click too soon. If the e-mail said it shipped today, try looking tomorrow morning, and you'll probably see the tracking info.

That happed to me last night a guest called me to see where her Mothers day gift was I couldn't track it so I called ..... It lost it's Lable so it was going to go back to the warehouse. But because it is a Mother's Day gift they are going to send it next day air .

I wondered the same thing that's why I called

The emails and tracking numbers are posted when the warehouse reconciles their computer generated shipping reports with the day's tracking numbers. However, you can't track those numbers until the individual parcels have been scanned into FedEx's system. Usually by 2 a.m. (Eastern time)

I close that one on May 1 and still had no tracking on May 6 so that should have shown up thank goodness I called for her when I did , today 1 day later it says delivery May 8th

RMDave said:
The emails and tracking numbers are posted when the warehouse reconciles their computer generated shipping reports with the day's tracking numbers. However, you can't track those numbers until the individual parcels have been scanned into FedEx's system. Usually by 2 a.m. (Eastern time)

What Dave said. PC has generated the label but FedEx hasn't picked it up yet.

What is "Track Your Shipments: Is It Just a Glitch?"

"Track Your Shipments: Is It Just a Glitch?" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to track their orders and shipments in real-time.

Why am I not able to track my shipment?

If you are unable to track your shipment, it could be due to a few reasons. First, make sure you have entered the correct order number and shipping zip code. If the information is correct and you still cannot track your shipment, it may be because your order has not yet been processed or shipped. Please allow some time for your order to be processed and shipped before trying to track it again.

How often is the shipment tracking information updated?

The shipment tracking information is updated in real-time as it becomes available from the shipping carrier. However, there may be some delays in the updates due to factors such as high shipping volume or unexpected delays in transit.

Can I track my shipment if I placed my order over the phone or through a consultant?

Yes, you can still track your shipment even if you placed your order over the phone or through a consultant. You should have received an email with your order number and tracking information. If you did not receive this email, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

What should I do if the tracking information shows my shipment as delivered, but I have not received it?

If your tracking information shows that your shipment was delivered but you have not received it, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. We will work with the shipping carrier to investigate the issue and ensure that you receive your order as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefdoodle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefdoodle
  • jessica_momof6
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
snugbug
  • siderits