• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Pre-Order Spring Supplies for February 6 Delivery

In summary, a variety of products are available for pre-order for the S/S season, including new kitchen gadgets, cookware, and bakeware. Pre-ordered items will be shipped as soon as they become available, usually within 1-2 weeks of the pre-order period. The benefit of pre-ordering S/S supplies is that you guarantee to receive the newest and most popular products before they sell out, and you may also have access to special discounts and promotions. Pre-orders can be modified or cancelled before the pre-order deadline, but after that, no changes can be made and the order will be shipped as originally placed. To pre-order S/S supplies, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or place an order through their website
PampMomof3
Gold Member
On the front page of CC, it says New you can pre-order your supplies for delivery by February 6th.

This is what it says

Available to pre-order Jan. 18 through Jan. 31.
Pre-order now, and your new spring catalogs, mini catalogs and Theme Show materials will ship to deliver by Feb. 6!

I sent my order in yesterday! I am getting sooooo excited about the new products.

Hi there! I saw this on the front page of CC as well and I am so excited to pre-order my supplies. It's always a great feeling to be one of the first to get the new catalogs and materials. Plus, having them delivered by February 6th means I can start planning and preparing for my spring events early. Can't wait to see all the new products and themes! Thanks for the reminder.

What products are available for pre-order for the S/S season?

We have a variety of products available for pre-order for the S/S season, including new kitchen gadgets, cookware, and bakeware.

When will pre-ordered items be shipped?

Pre-ordered items will be shipped as soon as they become available, typically within 1-2 weeks of the pre-order period.

What is the benefit of pre-ordering S/S supplies?

By pre-ordering S/S supplies, you guarantee that you will receive the newest and most popular products before they sell out. You also have the opportunity to take advantage of special discounts and promotions.

Can I modify or cancel my pre-order?

Modifications or cancellations can be made to your pre-order up until the pre-order deadline. After the deadline, no changes can be made and your order will be shipped as originally placed.

How do I pre-order S/S supplies?

You can pre-order S/S supplies by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by placing an order through our website. Simply select the pre-order option for the desired products and complete the checkout process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebinIA
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
clover71199
  • Karen Weber