• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Add More Items to an Already Submitted Order?

In summary, you cannot add on to an order that is already sent. You'll need to enter it as an individual order and there will be extra shipping & handling charges.
DTM2D
Is there a way to add on to an order that was already sent.

I have two more people that wanted to order and I have already submitted the show.

I tried to just submit those two alone, but their order was only $59.00. I don't have another show scheduled right now.

What do I do??? :confused:

Dee

Nope, you can't add to any order once it is sent.

You could send those as an individual order but their shipping is more or if they are willing to wait until the next order you put in so they can save on the shipping.

I have a lot of duplicate products so if one of my consultants needs something for a customer I will give them the one I have and when they submit their next order they place the order and replace mine. That way it's still their sale and the customer has a receipt. Of course that only works when I HAVE the items they need...

You could see if your director can help with that.

You can't add it to the show. You'll have to enter it as an individual order.

If you have a PWS, you can use that I dont think the shipping is much more than at a show or maybe combine the orders.....HTH

Contact the two people and see if either would be interested in doing a one day online sale to bring it up to a full show.

Huh???Ginger, ALL orders placed on the PWS as INDIVIDUAL ORDERS as these would be because there is NO SHOW to attach it too WILL have extra shipping & Handling charges. Don't make that mistake.
If the orders are entered under option 1 - you need a host and a show to get the $4.00 S&H.

These will still be individual orders no matter how you look at ti and they will cost more to have shipped.

What is an add on order?

An add on order is an additional order placed by a customer after their initial order has been completed. It allows them to purchase additional items without having to go through the entire ordering process again.

How do I place an add on order?

To place an add on order, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to your "My Orders" page. From there, you can select the option to add on to an existing order and choose the items you would like to add.

Can I add on to an order that has already been shipped?

No, unfortunately once an order has been shipped, it cannot be modified or added on to. You will need to place a separate order for any additional items.

Is there a minimum amount required for an add on order?

Yes, there is a minimum order requirement of $20 for add on orders. This helps us cover the cost of shipping and processing for the additional items.

Can I use a discount or promotion on my add on order?

No, add on orders are not eligible for any discounts or promotions. The items will be priced at their regular retail price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bluiydangl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lpacker
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Intrepid_Chef