• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Gift Certificate-Urgent

In summary, you can order a gift certificate urgently through the website or by contacting customer service. The delivery time will vary depending on your preferences. The gift certificate can be customized with a personalized message and the recipient's name. There are no additional fees for urgent orders, but additional shipping fees may apply for physical certificates. The gift certificate can be used for both online and in-person purchases.
Bexs50
Hi all. I am trying to submit a show right now but I had a guest order a gift certificate...I don't know how to add that into P3. I've never had anyone order a GC before...Help please!!!

There is a button right above the guest info.. next to the tab to enter their order. you should be able to click that and enter the GC.

Ok, I see it. Gosh I feel silly now...it was staring me in the face!! Thanks again, Shana!

1. Can I order a gift certificate urgently?

Yes, you can order a gift certificate urgently through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

2. How long will it take to receive the gift certificate?

If you order through our website, the gift certificate will be emailed to you immediately. If you contact our customer service team, they will be able to provide you with a more accurate timeline based on your delivery preferences.

3. Can I customize the gift certificate?

Yes, you can customize the gift certificate with a personalized message and the recipient's name. This can be done through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

4. Are there any additional fees for ordering a gift certificate urgently?

No, there are no additional fees for ordering a gift certificate urgently. However, additional shipping fees may apply if you choose to have a physical gift certificate mailed to you or the recipient.

5. Can the gift certificate be used for online purchases?

Yes, our gift certificates can be used for both online and in-person purchases. The recipient can enter the gift certificate code at checkout to redeem it for their purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinIA
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • KaiKendall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies