• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Show Order Status Normal on a Friday?

In summary, to check the current status of your order, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Orders" tab. It typically takes 1-2 business days to process and ship orders, and you will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information. If you need to make changes or cancel your order, contact customer service as soon as possible. If your order shows as delivered but you have not received it, check with your neighbors or contact customer service for assistance. You can also track your order with the tracking link provided in your shipping confirmation email.
sizzo
Hi! I am new..so still getting used to how things work. I just submitted my second show this morning. It went from received to ready for picking back to received? Is this normal? I am guessing because its Friday they don't work the weekends? LOL....

Yes, it's normal. Happens to me frequently.

It is normal to sometimes see that. And I do believe they work- at least part of the weekend.Looks like they are shipping orders received through 10/31...so I'm sure it will be early to mid-next week before a show form today would ship. Would be my best guess.

1. What is the current status of my order?

The current status of your order can be found by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Orders" tab. You will be able to view the status of your order, including any tracking information once it has shipped.

2. How long will it take for my order to be processed and shipped?

Orders typically take 1-2 business days to process before they are shipped. Once shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information. Delivery times may vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen at checkout.

3. Can I make changes or cancel my order after it has been placed?

If you need to make any changes or cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that orders are processed quickly and changes may not be possible.

4. My order shows as delivered, but I have not received it. What should I do?

If your order shows as delivered but you have not received it, please first check with your neighbors or building manager to see if they may have accepted the package on your behalf. If you are still unable to locate your order, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I track my order without logging into my account?

Yes, you can track your order without logging into your Pampered Chef account. Simply click on the tracking link provided in your shipping confirmation email to view the status of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • mjdickie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire