• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Follow-Up With "Outside Orders"??

In summary, the conversation was about the success of the consultant's recent home show where she made over $1500 and received over $1000 in outside orders. The host was not interested in selling, but the consultant plans to thank her with a "Celebrate" cookbook. The consultant is seeking advice on how to follow up with the outside orders and potentially turn them into future bookings. Suggestions include calling the outside orders and thanking them for their purchase, offering tips and information about the products, and potentially pitching the idea of hosting a show or joining the consultant's mailing list for future updates and specials. The consultant is also encouraged to use this host as a referral for future bookings and to offer the host special for the month as an incentive.
ChefinHarmony
Okay, I just had my highest show ever - $1539, but here's the kicker.... She did a home show and I left with about $500 in orders. She collected over $1000 in outside orders! :eek: And there are 20+ guests on this show that I haven't met - haven't had contact with. I just feel a need to attach SOMETHING to the receipts that will make someone want to book a show?!!?!?! Any suggestions??? :rolleyes: I usually put a thank you for purchasing note - saying how much the Host got free and if they are interested in hosting, wedding reg, etc, please contact me. But I usually only have 2-3 outside orders per show, not 20+ from one! She works at a large company and passed the catalogs around - people went nuts! She said she gave a catalog to one person, and that person would come back with 2-3orders and it just snowballed from there. She wants to repeat Host in a couple months with the new catalog (she's not interested in selling, believe me I tried!). I appreciate all the work she did and I attend to give her a "Celebrate" cookbook for being my top show. I just feel a need to do more with the outside orders this time. Any advice???

Thanks!!
Joanne

If you have the names and numbers, you have a perfect "excuse"to call them. Sort of like Out of the Box calls but before they have the products.

Thank them for purchasing products and give them a tip or two about the product. Tell them you were sorry they couldn't make the show. Did they hear how much fun it was and how much______host earned free and saved over-all? Have they: Ever considered hosting a show? Catalog Show? Referal? Want to get on your mailing list?

The hard part is actually doing this. Remember 3-2-1

3 calls a day - 2 shows a week - 1 recruit

This will result from 3 calls a day

Woo Hoo....:D That is a DREAM show huh? Congrats....your host really did her job, which means your host coaching was GREAT....

I would definatley call each of those outside orders and use the NEW product line to get them to book. You could follow THAT up with a Recipe card and mini catalog to send to them. Recipes are always loved. OR if your feeling flush, call them and then send them a new Seasons Best with a thank you note.

Keep us informed of how many shows spin off this one, use this host too to get bookings, she can order the HOST SPECIAL for each show booked, that is AWESOME, she could do her christmas shopping EARLY....LOL...

Woo Hoo, I can't wait to hear......:D

Call them! Thank them for their order. Remind them about PC warranties, save the receipt. Give them tips for what they ordered.

Tell them that they missed a great time--have they ever thought of getting their friends together for some food and fun?

Call them!First GREAT JOB! What a great show!! Congratulate yourself!!

I would call them and personally thank them. I would also ask them if they would be interested in receiving email updates about upcoming specials and that along with their receipt they would be receiving a some information on maybe hosting their own show (and probe a little as to any upcoming weddings, need for fundraisers, etc).
Be sure to let them know all the things your host got and how they can get them too!
Tell them that you appreciate their orders and your calendar is open for them to book a cooking show or catalog show and mention the host special for the month you want to book.

Debbie :D

Congratulations!I always do my out of the box calls for the outside orders once I'm certain they have the products. I instroduce myself as the consultant for ___________'s show. Generally I let their responses guide me in how much I share about our host program. Some are open. Some don't come to the parties because they don't want to be "hassled" by PC people. (Had a person tell me that once. Thankfully, she didn't feel I was hassling her.)

1. How long should I wait before following up with outside orders?

It is recommended to follow up with outside orders within 1-2 weeks after the initial order was placed. This allows enough time for the customer to receive their order and try out the products.

2. What is the best way to follow up with outside orders?

The best way to follow up with outside orders is through a personal phone call or email. This allows for direct communication with the customer and gives them the opportunity to ask any questions or provide feedback.

3. Should I offer any incentives or promotions when following up with outside orders?

Offering incentives or promotions can be a great way to encourage customers to place future orders. Consider offering a discount or free product for their next purchase as a thank you for their support.

4. How can I effectively track and manage outside orders?

Using a spreadsheet or order tracking system can help you easily keep track of outside orders and their status. Make sure to regularly update and check this information to ensure all orders are being properly managed.

5. What should I do if a customer has not received their outside order?

If a customer has not received their outside order within the expected timeframe, it is important to follow up and address the issue promptly. Offer to track the package or send a replacement if necessary to ensure customer satisfaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
veden
  • ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
Replies