• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stocking Stuffers Under $10: Shop Pampered Chef Style!

I have been trying to put together a stocking stuffer flyer and I am so glad that I can just use this!
Laura420
Does anyone have a list of all the products we have that are $10 or less in a word/excel doc form?

I am trying to put together a "stocking stuffer" flyer and I want to list all the cheaper products in hope people will want to fill their stocking PC style...

:D

I'll attach the gift basket flyer that I changed - and it has a second page to it, and on that, it lists all of the items that are $10 and under.

Attachments

• gift basket ideas.doc
    67 KB · Views: 416
THANK YOU!!!!!

sooooooooooooooooo much!

Thanks a bunch! I have a Vendor booth on Thursday at an Assisted Living place here. There will be 27 vendors. I thought I would have to work up a list like this for them! Glad someone else did it and it looks so pretty too!

I got 2 cute ones off this site, but they are on my desktop not my laptop.
Let me know if you want me to send them and I will do it after I put the kids to bed.

Glad to help!!

I have one, too but it is $15 and less BUT there are a few things I did not include. I will post this one and try to get it updated to include everything and repost.

Good Luck!

Attachments

• Stocking Stuffers and Teacher Gifts.doc
    189 KB · Views: 427
I can not take credit for either of these, but I did find them on this sight. We have some really talented people here :):thumbup:

Attachments

• Stocking stuffers.doc
    264.5 KB · Views: 317
  • PC christmas packages.doc
    586 KB · Views: 413
That 2nd one is not the one I meant to send~ oops, let me look for the right one.

Ok, so I can't find it~ I am losing it, also can't find 2 other files I am looking for. This iswhat I get for saving some files on my desktop and others on my latop:eek:

I'm glad you sent it! I'm printing it off right now! Thank you to whoever made it - it's awesome.

Thank you SO much for all of these!!!

1. What types of products are available as stocking stuffers under $10 from Pampered Chef?

There are a variety of products available as stocking stuffers under $10 from Pampered Chef. These include small kitchen tools such as spatulas and measuring spoons, food storage containers, and even seasonings and spices.

2. Can I personalize or customize the stocking stuffers under $10 from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can personalize some of the stocking stuffers under $10 from Pampered Chef. The company offers a personalization service for certain products, such as engraved cutting boards or customized aprons. Personalization options and fees may vary.

3. Are the stocking stuffers under $10 from Pampered Chef high quality?

Yes, all products from Pampered Chef are designed to be high quality and durable. Even though the stocking stuffers may be under $10, they are made with the same standards and materials as their other products.

4. Can I return or exchange a stocking stuffer under $10 from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a satisfaction guarantee policy for all of their products, including the stocking stuffers under $10. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase.

5. Are there any deals or promotions for the stocking stuffers under $10 from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers deals and promotions on their products, including stocking stuffers under $10. These can include discounts, free shipping, or bundled deals. Make sure to check the website or reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant for the latest promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• boisechef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sluna75
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • wendleispampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies