• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Stocking Stuffers? How About These Under $10 Ideas?

In summary, "Hello All, From a Newbie!!" is a common greeting in the Pampered Chef community. To become a part of the community, you can sign up as a consultant, host a cooking party, or connect with them on social media. There are many benefits to joining, regardless of your cooking skill level. You can stay updated on the latest news and products by subscribing to their newsletter, following them on social media, and connecting with a consultant.
boisechef
Gold Member
I have been lurking on the site for about a week now, and have been getting TONZ of ideas from you ladies!!! I just actually signed my consultant agreement yesterday, and am planning an open house for next weekend. I saw someone's "Need Stocking Stuffers?" flyer, and thought that was an AWESOME idea.

I really like tri-folds, I think that you can fit a lot more info on them. So, I designed a tri-fold for the "under 10" category. Let me know what you think!! Constructive criticism welcome!!! Thanks!!

Attachments

• under 10 trifold.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 776
Thank you soooooo much! I love trifold flyers for vendor fairs.

This is great!! Thank you for putting it together and sharing it

Wow, Tasha! welcome aboard! this is a great brochure! Thanks so much for sharing it. I am new too, and I hope you love Chef Success as much as I do. This is the best cluster!

Welcome, and congratulations on your new business.

I'm new as well! I'm super impressed with your flyer...thank you so much!

I wanted to say thank you for the tri-fold. i will be using it at my shows and booths this month and next. A consultant in my cluster created similar lists, but I like having pictures too.

Thanks Ladies!!! I've got nothing but time on my hands... I'll probably have more coming out as I need them!!!

Thank you for this! Prices change each season, so my old flyers go bad quickly. This one looks great, I appreciate you sharing!

Can tell you really put alot work into this. It look superb! Thank you and welcome to the family!

1. What is "Hello All, From a Newbie!!"?

"Hello All, From a Newbie!!" is a greeting commonly used by new consultants or customers in the Pampered Chef community.

2. How do I become a part of the Pampered Chef community?

To become a part of the Pampered Chef community, you can sign up to be a consultant or host a cooking party with a consultant. You can also join the community by following Pampered Chef on social media or attending their events.

3. What are the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef community?

There are many benefits to joining the Pampered Chef community, including access to exclusive products, discounts on products, the opportunity to earn income, and being a part of a supportive and fun community of like-minded individuals.

4. Can I still join the Pampered Chef community if I am not a great cook?

Absolutely! The Pampered Chef community welcomes individuals of all cooking skill levels. Our consultants are trained to help and support you in improving your cooking skills, and our products are designed to make cooking easier and more enjoyable for everyone.

5. How can I stay updated on the latest news and products from Pampered Chef?

You can stay updated by subscribing to our email newsletter, following us on social media, and checking our website regularly. You can also connect with your consultant for personalized updates and recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laura420
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Shell Northway
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • boisechef