• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I'm in Need of Creative Ideas!

In summary, Sheila is having her full-time job cut back to only four days a week. She is excited about the opportunity to devote one day a week to her PC business, but is also worried about the financial stress of the change. She is looking for ideas on how to increase her business, and has found inspiration from Consultant's Corner and the Training Center. Sheila is also planning a block party to get to know her neighbors and pass out flyers. God is good, and He knows what is ahead for her. She is grateful for the community of consultants on this website, and is excited to get started.
Cr8vKitchen
I've been "lurking" quite a bit on this website (LOVE it!) but I am now in need of your help.

I found out yesterday that my full-time job is being cut back to 4 days a week. On one hand, I'm excited about being able to devote one entire day to increasing my PC business (I'm almost finished with my 3rd month). Of course, on the other hand, there's the financial stress of having my stable income cut by 20%.

So--I'm trying to come up with creative ideas on how to increase my business. I need more bookings and need to increase the sales at those bookings. I've gotten a lot of ideas from this site but just wondering if any of you have something that really helped you get your business off the ground and would be willing to share.

Thank you so much!!!
Sheila

I find it very motivating to go onto Consultant's Corner and listen to the old recordings. Go to the Training Center and click on Resourses. I think you have to say list them all (drop down box). You can also order some on the supply order if you like them on CD. They are full of ideas!

How about trying "Pampering a Business" You would go into a place of business and ask if they would like to pass the catalogs around and see if anyone is interested in ordering or hosting a show. You say that you will be back on such and such a day to pick up the orders and to bring them a treat. Take them a baked good. such as a 12 minute cake in the microwave. Something that looks great but does not take a lot of time. Stop by a beauty salon etc.

A block party of course! LOL....Spring is here, do you know ALL your neighbors? Take a flyer from door to door announcing your Spring "get-to-know-your-neighbor" party. (I did this, was scared to death, but got a great turnout + bookings!)

Block Party is a great idea! You can opt for an open house, maybe team up with another DS rep, and host a Mother's Day Shopping Day.

Have some gift ideas ready for display from different price ranges. Pass out fliers and email all your contacts....ask everyone to bring a friend....give away a small gift (season's best or small wooden spoons) using the drawing slip.

Have all your products out and encourage they play with your "toys".

Ask around for fundraisers for churches or sport teams....do raffle tickets to raise money....give 10 percent from the raffles sold, and then divvy up the rest for winner shopping sprees....that way, the organization gets 10% cash, you keep your commission and the shopping sprees are your show sales....I'm sure you'll get personal orders too....and it allows you to meet LOTS of new potential clients and recruits. Anyone who books earns 3% from PC, and it fills up your calendar.

Use your day "off" to reconnect with all past guests....let them know you are devoting more time to your PC business and thought of them! Let them know you want to stock their kitchens with free PC goodies, and that you now have such and such date available for a show....they can't? Encourage them to host an online catalog show.

God is good, and only He knows what is ahead. This may be a blessing and opportunity for you! Make sure you calculate how many more shows/sales you need to replace that 20% loss....that way you can reach your goal and not feel pinched.

Best wishes and lots of success!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:

Ask around for fundraisers for churches or sport teams....do raffle tickets to raise money....give 10 percent from the raffles sold, and then divvy up the rest for winner shopping sprees....that way, the organization gets 10% cash, you keep your commission and the shopping sprees are your show sales....I'm sure you'll get personal orders too....and it allows you to meet LOTS of new potential clients and recruits. nyone who books earns 3% from PCA, and it fills up your calendar..

What do you mean Anyone who books earns 3% from PC?

Jen

jross93 said:
What do you mean Anyone who books earns 3% from PC?

Jen

OOOPS!!! Meant to use $....it's an additional 3$ per booking.....sorry Jen, bad typo.:yuck:

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
OOOPS!!! Meant to use $....it's an additional 3$ per booking.....sorry Jen, bad typo.:yuck:

OK...thought I had missed something! :blushing:
Jen

Thank you so much! This "community" is absolutely wonderful. You've given me some great ideas and I can't wait to get started. You guys are the best!!

1. How can I make meal prep more efficient and creative?

One great idea is to invest in versatile kitchen tools, like a food processor or a spiralizer, that can help you quickly prepare a variety of ingredients. Another tip is to batch cook and freeze meals ahead of time, so you have a variety of options ready to go throughout the week.

2. What are some creative ways to use leftovers?

Leftovers don't have to be boring! Try repurposing them into a new dish, like using leftover chicken to make a stir fry or turning roasted veggies into a frittata. You can also use them as toppings for salads or sandwiches.

3. How can I add more flavor to my dishes without relying on salt?

Experiment with different herbs, spices, and citrus juices to add depth and complexity to your dishes. You can also try using flavored oils or vinegars, or adding a splash of balsamic glaze for a touch of sweetness.

4. What are some creative presentation ideas for a dinner party?

Think outside the box and use unconventional serving dishes, like mason jars or mini cast iron skillets. You can also play with different plating techniques, like layering or stacking ingredients, or adding edible garnishes for a pop of color.

5. How can I incorporate more vegetables into my meals?

Try sneaking veggies into dishes, like adding grated zucchini to meatballs or blending cauliflower into mashed potatoes. You can also experiment with different cooking methods, such as roasting, grilling, or sautéing, to bring out the flavors and textures of vegetables.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bill Faber
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • northern_sunshine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefkeri
  • cookinwithchelle