• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Some Creative Help with a Mother's Day Idea

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
I know the company has some Mother's Day packages. And, I will talk about those at my shows. However, I want to offer something less expensive as a one-stop offer, and I need some ideas.

What I plan to do is send a letter from my husband to the husbands of my long-time customers along with an offer of 3-5 product choices. They will get the product, gift-wrapped, along with either a flower or candy (their choice). I'd like to include a tag with each that is a cutesy reference to the product. I'd like the product to be $10-$15.

For instance, here's a sample.

Herb Infuser $10

Note: You infuse our home with love and joy. Happy Mother's Day.

The customer choosing this gift would pay $15, which would cover wrapping and either candy or a flower.

So, what do you think? Can you help me figure out another few items to do this with?

Admin Greg

Veteran Member
Staff member
Apr 13, 2004
Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
After much work, I came up with something I think will work. Let me know what you think.

I'm partnering with a local florist and a local candy maker. Their cards along with mine will be packaged with the gifts.

Attachments

• Mother's Day Packages - Mine 2015.jpg
    Mother's Day Packages - Mine 2015.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 608