• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Holiday Display Idea with Stainless Bowls and Ribbon Stacking

In summary, The Holiday Set-Up Idea is a collection of various products that can be used to create a festive and organized holiday cooking and baking experience. These include a holiday-themed apron, serving platters, cookie cutters, and more. These products can also be used for other occasions throughout the year and are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. While the products cannot be customized, they are carefully selected to meet a variety of holiday cooking and baking needs. The Holiday Set-Up Idea is only available in a designated holiday color scheme, but other color options are available for additional products that can be used with it.
whiteyteresa
I was wondering something and need your help - I am doing a holiday set-up on Saturday and wanted to do a display of sorts

In the mini holiday catalog on Page 18 there is a picture of the Stainless Bowls stacked on top of each other with a BIG ribbon on it

My question is - what would it look like if I would use thin ribbion (my theme is red and gold colors) with tiny in bubbles of thread on side of ribbon and then hang business card size tags that had 'for sale' products on them or even 'gift giving' ideas. I would have a very large bow on top (for star) and then hang the cards with silver christmas hooks. I was going to use a very small Christmas tree but I feel that I should a PC products.

Let me know what you think

~

Bump . . . . . . . . . . .

I say try it, take a picture and let us critique it. :D

It's hard to visualize otherwise.

I know for a holiday open house I was at I grouped things together in "sets" and bound them with ribbon, then put little cards out with goofy titles like "Have a Pizza my heart" with what each piece cost and the total. I don't think most folks even read the cards though and even one gal seemed oblivious to the ribbon when she went to check out something that was attached to another thing with ribbon and wondered what happened...:rolleyes:

Funny thing is, I'm getting ready for my first booth tomorrow and I just stacked the three bowls on top of each other and tied them together with thin gold ribbon and made a bow on the top with the same ribbon. I think it looks good.:thumbup:

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out for some ideas for your holiday set-up. I love your creativity and incorporating the red and gold theme. I think your idea of using thin ribbon with tiny thread bubbles and hanging business card size tags is a great way to showcase our products. You could also consider using our holiday-themed product tags that come with our holiday sets or creating your own with product images and descriptions. Adding a large bow on top for a star and using silver Christmas hooks to hang the cards is a nice touch. As for using a Christmas tree, I think incorporating some of our PC products such as our holiday-themed kitchen tools or serving platters would tie in nicely. Overall, your display sounds festive and eye-catching. I hope it goes well on Saturday! Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy holidays!

What is included in the Holiday Set-Up Idea?

The Holiday Set-Up Idea includes a variety of products that can be used to create a festive and organized holiday cooking and baking experience. This includes items such as a holiday-themed apron, festive serving platters, seasonal cookie cutters, and more.

Can the products in the Holiday Set-Up Idea be used for other occasions?

Yes, many of the products in the Holiday Set-Up Idea can also be used for other occasions throughout the year. For example, the serving platters and cookie cutters can be used for parties and events all year round.

Are the products in the Holiday Set-Up Idea dishwasher safe?

Yes, all products in the Holiday Set-Up Idea are dishwasher safe. This makes clean up after holiday cooking and baking a breeze.

Can I customize the products in the Holiday Set-Up Idea?

Unfortunately, the products in the Holiday Set-Up Idea cannot be customized. However, they are carefully selected to fit a variety of holiday cooking and baking needs.

Is the Holiday Set-Up Idea available in different color schemes?

No, the Holiday Set-Up Idea is only available in the designated holiday color scheme. However, we do offer a variety of other products in different color options that can be used in conjunction with the Holiday Set-Up Idea.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Kandio
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
ccooley