• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Spice Up Your National Meeting Day with Fun Travel-Themed Ideas!

oh nevermind. I see. You're going to make one, aren't you? ;)Yes, I am going to make a postcard template and have them bring it to the party! Sounds like a great idea!
Nanisu
Gold Member
Ok, my team is small, but I want it to be fun! Received an idea from Chris Manion about a travel theme with an airline reservation type of idea, it's fun, but I want to really get them here! Any fun ideas? Colleen, I heard you had a fun idea, but I missed it and can't find it anywhere here on the board--help.....

Nanisu said:
Ok, my team is small, but I want it to be fun! Received an idea from Chris Manion about a travel theme with an airline reservation type of idea, it's fun, but I want to really get them here! Any fun ideas? Colleen, I heard you had a fun idea, but I missed it and can't find it anywhere here on the board--help.....

The info that I put on the bard was the same thing Chris e-mailed you. :)

Yes. IU got it, Colleen. Thanks! I'm going to tweak it a little bit. A sister director of mine is going to have a "bring your uggliest suitcase contest", which I thought was cute. I'm going to go to the Container Store and get plastic luggage tags for $1.00 each and give them away as party favors. Getting "Bon Voyage" plates and cups at the party store. I wanted to tie something besides RSVP's in to getting their boarding passes, but I can't come up with anything creative at 10:00 on a Sunday night. I wanted to do this because quite frankly the ones at my meetings that always come through with everything first are my hospitality people, and I want to motivate MY team to do something for a change, LOL. I was thinking of having them design and bring their own wish you were here" postcard for anywhere they wish PC would send them, and bringing it that night for a prize--I could make the template on my computer. I'll have a world map and let them put stickers on where their postcards are from that night.

Nanisu said:
Yes. IU got it, Colleen. Thanks! I'm going to tweak it a little bit. A sister director of mine is going to have a "bring your uggliest suitcase contest", which I thought was cute. I'm going to go to the Container Store and get plastic luggage tags for $1.00 each and give them away as party favors. Getting "Bon Voyage" plates and cups at the party store. I wanted to tie something besides RSVP's in to getting their boarding passes, but I can't come up with anything creative at 10:00 on a Sunday night. I wanted to do this because quite frankly the ones at my meetings that always come through with everything first are my hospitality people, and I want to motivate MY team to do something for a change, LOL. I was thinking of having them design and bring their own wish you were here" postcard for anywhere they wish PC would send them, and bringing it that night for a prize--I could make the template on my computer. I'll have a world map and let them put stickers on where their postcards are from that night.[/QUOTE]

I'm sooooo stealing that!:p

I'd like to steal it too... especially if we can get her to post her template here once she's done! ???? :) Pretty please?

I've been thinking of an idea like where your tropical get up if you want tropical or mickey ears if you want Disney and so on. What do you think I really need toget onthis.

Nanisu said:
Yes. IU got it, Colleen. Thanks! I'm going to tweak it a little bit. A sister director of mine is going to have a "bring your uggliest suitcase contest", which I thought was cute. I'm going to go to the Container Store and get plastic luggage tags for $1.00 each and give them away as party favors. Getting "Bon Voyage" plates and cups at the party store. I wanted to tie something besides RSVP's in to getting their boarding passes, but I can't come up with anything creative at 10:00 on a Sunday night. I wanted to do this because quite frankly the ones at my meetings that always come through with everything first are my hospitality people, and I want to motivate MY team to do something for a change, LOL. I was thinking of having them design and bring their own wish you were here" postcard for anywhere they wish PC would send them, and bringing it that night for a prize--I could make the template on my computer. I'll have a world map and let them put stickers on where their postcards are from that night.

Hey! Did you ever design that postcard that you're talking about? :confused::p:)

Can youm tell me were to find this? On the board? Thanks in advance!

Brenda Kempton

View attachment 21253

I'm not sure if this is what your looking for, but it is what i used last year and I updated it for this year.

Attachments

• template-pass First Class for November Meeting.doc
    116.5 KB · Views: 243

What is National Meeting Day?

National Meeting Day is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants from all over the country gather to celebrate and learn about the latest products and business strategies.

When is National Meeting Day?

National Meeting Day typically takes place in the summer, usually in July or August. The exact date is announced by Pampered Chef closer to the event.

Where is National Meeting Day held?

Each year, National Meeting Day is held in a different location. Previous locations have included Chicago, Nashville, and Dallas. The location for the upcoming National Meeting Day is also announced by Pampered Chef closer to the event.

Who can attend National Meeting Day?

National Meeting Day is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests. It is not open to the general public.

What can I expect from National Meeting Day?

National Meeting Day is a full day event filled with exciting product announcements, business training sessions, and networking opportunities. Attendees will also have the chance to participate in fun activities and receive exclusive discounts and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • kreaser
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • baychef