• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Be a Motivated Host and Score Amazing Deals on Cookware?

In summary, to become a motivated host for Pampered Chef, simply reach out to your consultant and express your interest in hosting a party. As a motivated host, you can earn free and discounted products, host-exclusive specials, and even receive a percentage of your party's sales in free products. No prior experience or knowledge about Pampered Chef products is necessary, as your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and resources. You can also host a Pampered Chef party online, with your consultant guiding you through the process and providing you with all the necessary tools. To invite your friends and family, you can use methods such as physical invitations, Facebook events, or word of mouth, and your consultant can also provide you with invitation templates and
Gina M
Gold Member
I was just talking to a host of mine for an early September show. She's so looking forward to her show - that as we were on the phone she was printing off the labels for her postcards. And she is in dire need of cookware and has already picked out the SS cookware set as her 60% item. I sent her the host email from our PWS earlier in the day yesterday and she already filled out her wish list in it as well (she has $793 worth of stuff that she wants!) I so rarely have hosts fill this out but she knows what she wants! And the good news is another friend of ours is booking off her show for the following week so she can get even more cookware at a great price! Pan-o-rama here I come!!:)

Motivated hosts are a true blessing. Wish they could be cloned!

She sounds like she would make a great consultant!!!!

Sounds like you are going to have a great September!

bethsbiz said:
Motivated hosts are a true blessing. Wish they could be cloned!

SERIOUSLY!!!

Congratulations on such a wonderful host. I agree with someone, RECRUIT her!!

I love motivated hosts! Good luck Gina, on her show and the rest of your Sept. for Pan o rama ! Plus you have 500 to start! I've got 5 shows booked maybe a 6th! Whoohooo POR!

Thanks Heather - I have 4 currently booked with a possibility for a couple of more (I'm hoping for 7-8) I would love to have a huge September to lead me well into fall. Good luck with yours!

1. How can I become a motivated host for Pampered Chef?

To become a motivated host, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in hosting a party. They will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary resources and tools to have a successful party.

2. What are the benefits of being a motivated host for Pampered Chef?

As a motivated host, you can earn free and discounted products, host-exclusive specials, and even receive a percentage of your party's sales in free products. You also get the chance to connect with your friends and family and have a fun and memorable party.

3. Do I need to have any prior experience or knowledge about Pampered Chef products to be a motivated host?

No, you do not need any prior experience or knowledge about Pampered Chef products to be a motivated host. Your consultant will provide you with all the information and resources you need to host a successful party.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party online?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party online. In fact, online parties are becoming increasingly popular and convenient for both hosts and guests. Your consultant will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary tools to host a successful virtual party.

5. How can I invite my friends and family to my Pampered Chef party?

You can invite your friends and family to your Pampered Chef party through various methods such as sending out physical invitations, creating a Facebook event, or simply spreading the word through word of mouth. Your consultant can also provide you with invitation templates and guidance on how to effectively invite your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jagged1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Leigh0725
Replies