• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Get Prospective Host to Say Yes?

In summary, Tracy suggests hosting a mini-show in order to get people interested in your product. She suggests pizza as the perfect setting for the show. At the end, she provides a dessert that is simple and easy to prepare. There is no stress involved - everyone just goes to pizza and leaves with a gift. This is a great idea that I am going to have to remember.
PCGirl77
I am getting ready to order my kit and I am trying to get some shows lined up. I know I'm going to have a table at a craft show at my church in Nov, but I need something before that. I have a friend at work that wants to do a catalog show and she says she wants some new cookware. I know the cookware is not a host or guest special through Dec, so what the best deal I can get her on the cookware to get her to host a show for me? Is her best bet to get it as a half price item?

Thanks!!

I am in the same boat as you! I have a past co-worker who I am BRIBING to host a show in my first 30 days and trying to find answers for all of her problems including I even offered MY home to her to hold her show since she doesn't think her home is nice enough for anyone to see!

I would love to hear input!

Yes, if she does $300 in guest sales, she can get any one item, set or host combo at 50% off. $500 gets her a 2nd 1/2 priced item. $700 gets her a 3rd & $1,000 gets her a 4th.Don't feel bad about "only" being able to offer her the opportunity to earn some cookware at 50% off ... that's a GREAT deal!!! The lifetime guarantee means that she'll never have to invest in cookware again. ;)

Sheila said:
Yes, if she does $300 in guest sales, she can get any one item, set or host combo at 50% off. $500 gets her a 2nd 1/2 priced item. $700 gets her a 3rd & $1,000 gets her a 4th.

Don't feel bad about "only" being able to offer her the opportunity to earn some cookware at 50% off ... that's a GREAT deal!!! The lifetime guarantee means that she'll never have to invest in cookware again. ;)

Exactly! She can get 12 pieces of cookware for $355.00 as a host which is comparable to the 12 piece cookware set she could get from Williams Sonoma for $1200.00. That is a fantastic bargain.Like Sheila said, it is also guaranteed for life. But that's not all. Think of the gifts she could start purchasing for Christmas with the stoneware special that is going on this month. As a host, she will get whichever discount she qualifies for at up 30% the already discounted price. Talk about a steal!
AND... she and her friends can get together to visit and have fun PLUS learn a new recipe that is $2.00 a serving or less. Never underestimate the power of fun girl time! Beats going to a restaurant any day. This is just the tip of the iceberg for the benefits. I hope this helps!

Not only can your hostess get the cookware at 50% off as the others mentioned above, there is an additional incentive that comes in your kit for the hostesses that hold a show (cooking or catalog) in your first 30 days. My hostesses got to choose a free product (valued around $10) from a cranberry trivet or a set of two pantry items (want to say it was a sprinkle and other spice). Let her know that there is a bonus for hostesses in the first 30 days, but you'll have to get your kit to find out what it is first. HTH,
Tracy

Offer a N0-Stress show: Have everyone go to pizza. At the end, bring out a simple dessert you prepared. Talk up the tools, pass catalogs, done. No Stress! (I've even done no-bake recipes at a starbucks before! Other patrons are intrigued...It's amazing what a PC tote can hold - one of the new host incentive cranberry shopping bags fits a lot!

scottcooks said:
Offer a N0-Stress show: Have everyone go to pizza. At the end, bring out a simple dessert you prepared. Talk up the tools, pass catalogs, done. No Stress! (I've even done no-bake recipes at a starbucks before! Other patrons are intrigued...

It's amazing what a PC tote can hold - one of the new host incentive cranberry shopping bags fits a lot!

That's a great idea, Scott - like a "mini-show" on the road! I'm going to have to remember this!

1. How can I convince a prospective host to say yes to hosting a Pampered Chef party?

To get a prospective host to say yes, it's important to emphasize the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party. This includes earning free and discounted products, having a fun and interactive cooking experience, and receiving personalized kitchen tips and recipes from a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also offer to help them choose a date and invite guests, making the process easier for them.

2. What are the key selling points I should focus on when approaching a potential host?

The key selling points to focus on when approaching a potential host include the high-quality and versatile products offered by Pampered Chef, the convenience of having a consultant come to their home, and the opportunity to earn rewards and discounts by hosting a party. You can also highlight the various themes and party options available, such as a bridal shower or girls' night in.

3. How do I address a potential host's concerns or objections?

If a potential host expresses concerns or objections, it's important to listen and address their specific concerns. Some common objections may include not having enough space in their home or not knowing enough people to invite. In these cases, you can offer alternative options such as hosting a party at a friend's home or hosting a virtual party. You can also assure them that you will help them with the planning and invite process.

4. What can I do to make the process of saying yes easier for a potential host?

To make the process of saying yes easier for a potential host, you can provide them with all the necessary information upfront. This includes the benefits of hosting a party, the different party options available, and what they can expect during the party. You can also offer to answer any questions they may have and provide them with resources, such as digital invitations, to make the process smoother.

5. Are there any incentives or special offers I can provide to entice a potential host to say yes?

Yes, there are several incentives and special offers you can provide to entice a potential host to say yes. This can include offering a free product or discount for booking a party, providing an exclusive host-only deal or package, or offering a gift for hosting a successful party with a certain number of guests. You can also offer to do a demonstration or provide a cooking tip during the party to make it more enticing for the host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Roadtripray