• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying to Enter Host's Items for Dec Show

In summary, to enter your host's items for the December show, log into your Pampered Chef account, click on the "My Shows" tab, and select the December show. Click on the "Enter Host's Items" button to add your host's items. You can enter them at any time before the show, but it is recommended to do so as soon as possible. You can enter up to 10 items for the show, and you can edit or remove them at any time. If your host wants to add more items after you have entered them, you can simply go back to the "Enter Host's Items" section and add them, and the show will automatically update.
cookn' katie
I am trying to enter a host's items for a Dec Catty show. It won't let me enter them. She still has orders coming in, but wants to get her show ready so I can submit it right away on Thursday. It says "show date can't be in the future" does this mean I can't enter it her items until Thursday?

You can enter them, you just can't submit it.

P3 won't be updated to include the host specials until the first. You can do it on paper to get the host total and then enter the items when getting ready to submit on Thursday.

1. How do I enter my host's items for the December show?

To enter your host's items for the December show, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Shows" tab. Find the December show and click on the "Enter Host's Items" button. From there, you can add your host's items and save them for the show.

2. Can I enter my host's items before the December show?

Yes, you can enter your host's items for the December show at any time before the show. It is recommended to enter them as soon as possible to ensure they are included in the show and to allow for any necessary adjustments.

3. How many items can I enter for my host's December show?

You can enter up to 10 items for your host's December show. This includes any items that the host may have added themselves. If you have more than 10 items, it is recommended to discuss with your host which items they would like to prioritize for the show.

4. Can I edit or remove my host's items after I have entered them for the December show?

Yes, you can edit or remove your host's items at any time before the show. Simply go to the "My Shows" tab, find the December show, and click on the "Edit Host's Items" button. From there, you can make any necessary changes.

5. What if my host wants to add more items after I have entered them for the December show?

If your host wants to add more items after you have already entered them for the December show, you can simply go back to the "Enter Host's Items" section and add the new items. The show will automatically update to include the new items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
  • kam