• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Pan-O-Rama: An Annual Event in PC with 60% Off on 5 & 7pc Sets!

In summary, Discover Pan-O-Rama is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef where customers can enjoy 60% off on select 5 and 7 piece cookware sets. The event takes place once a year, usually in the fall season, and can be attended in person or through a consultant. The discount cannot be combined with other promotions, but Host Rewards can be used towards the purchase. It is important to check the website or contact a consultant for specific details and eligible sets each year.
kaseydee
Gold Member
Does PC have Pan-O-Rama every year? I'm trying to decide if need my boyfriend to get the 5 & 7pc sets at 60% off or not.

I doubt it. The last two years they had Pan-o-Rama when new lines of cookware came out. The executive in 2006 and the Stainless in 2007. That WOULD be awesome though!:)

Pan-o-rama has only happened when a new line is introduced so I doubt they'll do it again any time soon - just happened we had 2 lines in 2 years.

...but then you never know!

Thanks so much ya'll!

We've had it only 3 times since I've been selling at it was only when an entire new line of cookware was introduced.

That would be nice if they did! I'm still enjoying all the cookware I got from last fall. Didn't they have a stoneware incentive? I think it was right before I started in fall 2006? I remember when I was lurking on here everyone asking how many pieces of stoneware they sold

What is Discover Pan-O-Rama?

Discover Pan-O-Rama is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef where customers can enjoy 60% off on 5 and 7 piece cookware sets.

When does Discover Pan-O-Rama take place?

Discover Pan-O-Rama typically takes place once a year, usually in the fall season. The exact date may vary, so be sure to check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

How do I purchase the discounted cookware sets during Discover Pan-O-Rama?

To take advantage of the 60% off discount, you can either attend one of our in-person events or place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also shop online through our website during the event.

What types of cookware sets are included in the 60% off discount?

The 60% off discount applies to select 5 and 7 piece cookware sets. These sets may vary each year, so be sure to check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for a list of eligible sets.

Can I combine the 60% off discount with other promotions or discounts?

No, the 60% off discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use any earned Host Rewards towards your purchase during Discover Pan-O-Rama.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • pchefinski
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef