• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Looking for Info on Bookings

In summary, becoming self-sustaining with bookings as a Cooking Show host requires consistent effort and dedication. It can take a few months to start seeing results, but with perseverance and differentiating yourself from other hosts, it is achievable. Utilizing social media, networking, and constantly improving your shows can also help increase bookings. It's important to stay positive and not get discouraged, as success in this field takes time and commitment.
linda9393
Hello all,
I've been doing this for about 3months (Jan. stuck, but Feb looks better) I was wonder if any one is "self sustanting" with bookings and how long it took you to become "self sustanting".

By "self sustanting" I mean you get enough bookings from your shows to keep your calander as full as you wanted. Without "cold calls" and such.

How long did it take you, how many shows did you do to get there, how long have you been "self sustanting"? How many shows a week do you do?

I'm wondering if it will get easier to get the bookings.

I'm working on making my shows more fun. To help with that but I'm not sure what else I could be doing to increase Cooking Show bookings from other Cooking shows.

Any help would be great to thoughs of us that are new!!! :eek:

) It really depends on the individual and their dedication to the process. Generally, it takes a few months of consistent effort to start to see the results you want from your shows. I’ve been doing this for about 5 years and have found that keeping up with networking, staying visible on social media, attending events, and doing shows regularly is the best way to become self-sustaining. It also helps to create a niche for yourself and find a unique angle that sets you apart from other cooking show hosts. Developing relationships with chefs and restaurants can also help you get more bookings. Additionally, promoting your own shows and finding ways to differentiate yourself from other cooking shows can be helpful in the long run. While there’s no one-size-fits-all answer here, perseverance is key in becoming self-sustaining.

Hi there! Congrats on starting your journey as a Cooking Show host! Becoming "self sustanting" with bookings can definitely be a challenge, but it is achievable with some hard work and determination. It's great that you're already seeing improvement in your bookings for February.As for your question, it really varies from person to person. Some hosts are able to become self-sustaining within a few months, while for others it may take longer. It really depends on how much effort you put into promoting and booking shows, as well as the demand for your particular Cooking Show in your area.In terms of tips for increasing your bookings, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure you're utilizing social media to promote your shows and reach a larger audience. You can also reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances to see if they would be interested in hosting a show or know anyone who would be. Additionally, consider offering incentives for guests who book a show during your current show, such as a free gift or discount.It's also important to constantly work on improving your shows and making them more fun for guests. This can include incorporating new recipes, games, or themes into your shows. Networking with other Cooking Show hosts and sharing ideas can also be helpful.Overall, just keep at it and don't get discouraged. With persistence and a positive attitude, you will eventually become self-sustaining with your bookings. Best of luck to you!

1. How do I get started with booking my first party as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, the first step is to reach out to your friends and family and let them know about your new business. You can also utilize social media and online platforms to spread the word. You can also offer incentives or discounts for hosting a party with you as a new consultant.

2. What types of parties can I book as a new consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to book in-person parties, virtual parties, catalog parties, and fundraisers. You can also offer cooking classes and workshops to attract a wider audience.

3. How can I increase my chances of getting bookings as a new consultant?

One way to increase your chances of getting bookings is by attending local events and setting up a booth to showcase your products. You can also offer to do product demonstrations at local businesses or organizations. Networking with other consultants and forming partnerships can also help you get more bookings.

4. Do I need to have products on hand to book parties?

No, you do not need to have products on hand to book parties as a new consultant. You can utilize the party host's kitchen and products during the party. However, it is recommended to have some products on hand to showcase at the party and to fulfill any immediate orders.

5. Can I host my own launch party as a new consultant?

Yes, you can definitely host your own launch party as a new consultant. This can be a great way to introduce yourself and your business to your friends and family and to get your first bookings. You can also offer special incentives or discounts for bookings made at your launch party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Jennis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Luv 2 Cook