• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business: Unexpected Booking Out of Nowhere!

In summary, despite living in a small town with several other consultants, the speaker received an unexpected call from a referral and booked a show for 9/17 with a girl who was thrilled to hear that cookware was the host special. This call also showed that people in the town were still looking for consultants and booking parties. This boost was much needed and hopefully will lead to more shows and bookings. Others in the conversation congratulated and expressed excitement for the speaker's success.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Bookings have been hard to come by over the summer. Tonight I got a call out of the blue - a girl who was referred by a past host. She booked a show for 9/17 and was thrilled when I told her that cookware was the HS! She wants a whole set! You know, I dont live in a very large town and we must have 4 or 5 consultants here and she said she had been asking around for weeks and noone she talked to knew of a consultant! That just blew me away! Finally today, someone knew of me! That just goes to show you - you think people know of us, or your town is saturated - NOPE! And she said that everyone she talked to begged her to have a party, that they would be there because they knew of no one and hadnt been to a party in ages - and they want bookings too! Unreal!

This is so just the boost I needed! :balloon:

Congratulations Cindy!!! That's AWESOME!! Hoping it turns into MANY shows for you!!!:D

Way to go, Cindy! That is great! What an awesome way to start off the fall!!!!!

Woo hoo. Here come pan-o-rama points and hopefully a bunch of bookings.

Great job!! I'd love to get a call like that!!

Thats wonderful...everyone needs a boost once and a while I hope this works wonders for you! Congrats and Good luck!

YAY!! I just love those kind of calls and emails!!

That's great Cindy!

Congratulations!

I love to hear things like that. Pan-o-rama here she comes!!!

Yea Cindy! Isn't it fun how one phone call can change your whole perspective? Bet you had a smile on your face the rest of the day!:balloon: :D

WAY TO GO CINDY!!!!!!!!! I'm SO excited for you! I hope this just blossoms into loads of bookings!

1. What is the "Boost Your Business" program?

The "Boost Your Business" program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that helps consultants increase their bookings and sales by offering unexpected booking incentives to potential hosts.

2. How does the "Unexpected Booking Out of Nowhere!" incentive work?

The "Unexpected Booking Out of Nowhere!" incentive is a surprise booking reward that consultants can offer to potential hosts during their parties. This reward can be anything from a free product to a special discount on their party order.

3. Can I choose the booking incentives for my parties?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the flexibility to choose which booking incentives you want to offer during your parties. You can mix and match incentives based on your target audience and what you think will be most appealing to them.

4. How can I track the success of the "Boost Your Business" program?

You can track the success of the "Boost Your Business" program by keeping a record of the bookings you receive from the unexpected booking incentives. You can also track the increase in your overall bookings and sales during the promotion period.

5. Is the "Boost Your Business" program available year-round?

The "Boost Your Business" program is only available during specific promotional periods announced by Pampered Chef. Be sure to stay updated on the latest promotions and take advantage of the program when it's available to boost your business and increase your bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • melissa3026