• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Successful Cooking Shows with Club Ideas for Mom's Groups

A
amcclanaghan
A friend of mine post-poned her Cooking Show with me because 2 of her co-workers hosted shows within 10 weeks of each other by collecting upto $10 a week for 10 weeks. So each guest - 10 of them had $100 to spend.

I'm thinking about using this idea for my Mom's Groups and hosting a Club Show 1x every 8 weeks with a minimum of 6 to 11 people with 1 person being drawn as the Host for the show.

I think the smart thing to do would be to have everyone create a Wish List add tax and shipping and divide that by 8 to get a minimum weekly savings amount. I think if I set up a savings account, and put in what money each club member saved in P3, and gave receipts with updated balances that I could successfully have 4 $500 - $1000 cooking shows a year.

Thoughts?

I see some potential...I am going to have to put some thought into it before I can really say much though! Thanks for the idea!

There was a thread on here a few months back that has a whole bunch of discussion and ideas for this. You may could search and find it.

jrstephens said:
There was a thread on here a few months back that has a whole bunch of discussion and ideas for this. You may could search and find it.

Thanks! I had no idea! I'll definitely check!

LayawayI think that doing a sort of layaway is a great idea. After all it doesn't seem so bad to spend $100 or more when you only give $20 a week. I have used this idea to sell cookware to some ladies and my hostess waited until all payments were made to have this count for her show. It was a good $1,000 show for me.

Here are some flyers I typically use, you can change them to suit your needs. And you can change the amount from $200, $150 to $100 and you can change the number of payments made. This is just to give you an idea.

Debbie :D

Attachments

• layaway 1.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 339
  • LAYAWAY FLYER -1.doc
    524.5 KB · Views: 322
  • LAYAWAY.doc
    597 KB · Views: 287
DebbieSAChef said:
I think that doing a sort of layaway is a great idea. After all it doesn't seem so bad to spend $100 or more when you only give $20 a week. I have used this idea to sell cookware to some ladies and my hostess waited until all payments were made to have this count for her show. It was a good $1,000 show for me.

Here are some flyers I typically use, you can change them to suit your needs. And you can change the amount from $200, $150 to $100 and you can change the number of payments made. This is just to give you an idea.

Debbie :D

Thank You SO MUCH!

1. How often should I host a cooking show with a mom's group?

It is ultimately up to you and your group's preferences, but hosting a cooking show every 8 weeks seems like a reasonable frequency. This allows for enough time in between shows for people to save up and plan, but also keeps the momentum going and ensures a consistent schedule.

2. How many people should be in the mom's group cooking show?

The ideal number of people in the cooking show would be between 6-11, with 10 being the maximum. This allows for a manageable group size and ensures that everyone has enough time and space to participate in the cooking activities.

3. How should we determine the budget for the cooking show?

One way to determine the budget for the cooking show is to have each member create a wish list of items they would like to purchase and then add up the total cost, including tax and shipping. From there, you can divide the total cost by the number of weeks between each show, and this will give you the minimum weekly savings amount needed for each member.

4. How can we keep track of our savings for the cooking show?

Setting up a savings account and having each member contribute their weekly savings is a great way to keep track of the funds for the cooking show. You can also provide receipts with updated balances to keep everyone informed of their current savings amount.

5. Is it possible to have multiple cooking shows in a year with this method?

Yes, it is definitely possible to have multiple cooking shows in a year with this method. By hosting a cooking show every 8 weeks, you can have 4 shows in a year, which can potentially result in a total of $500-$1000 in savings for each member. This allows for a successful and sustainable way to have multiple cooking shows in a year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBevShu
Replies