• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Want to Keep Track of June Sellathon via a Thread?

2 shows submitted $663.00 and another show tomrrow night really trying for 3000.00 for my first SAT. I have (including tomorrow) 4 cooking shows and 4 catty shows.. so crossing fingers!!!now @ $125.26 with online orders. Love the outlet!!I coach all my hosts through email and it's so helpful. Some listen and some don't, but overall it's been a great experience.I coach all my hosts through email and it's so helpful. Some listen and some don't, but overall it's been a great experience.
susanr613
Gold Member
I thought it might be fun to keep running track of our sellathon efforts. Every time you close a show, post your cumulative shows and sales.

For example, today I closed my first show of the month, so I'm posting

1 show
$526

Early next week, I will close 2 more shows, and post:

3 shows
$xxx

What say you?

1 Show
$2109.32

nathan81 said:
1 Show
$2109.32

HOLY MOLY - good for you!!!!!!!!!

1 show.... 429 and change.
#2 yesterday is at about 600....and still gathering orders.

holy smokes, nathan!

nathan81 said:
1 Show
$2109.32

Wow!!!! How did you do it!!! Tell us, inquiring minds want to know!

I have 1 show not submitted yet at $350. I have a bridal shower on Saturday and 4 more shows this month! I'm working on getting at least 1 more! I'm aiming for $3000 level, I have never hit it during a SAT month.

1344 one show

no shows yet (1st on Friday) but online sales of $70 so far.

3 catalog shows (still haven't closed) at around $1000 total

2 shows submitted $663.00 and another show tomrrow night really trying for 3000.00 for my first SAT. I have (including tomorrow) 4 cooking shows and 4 catty shows.. so crossing fingers!!!

now @ $125.26 with online orders. Love the outlet!!

I have 3 cooking shows & 5 catalog shows this month.

So far... 1 show $701.00
Online order $80.00

Nothing closed yet but I am sitting on about $4000 worth of June shows that I'll be closing in the next few days.

dannyzmom said:
Nothing closed yet but I am sitting on about $4000 worth of June shows that I'll be closing in the next few days.

Wow you are on fire.
My first show is tomorrow so hopefully it will be good. She said she has 13 confirmed guests and she is making everyone who cant come place an outside order. I know she is aiming for a $1000 show.

dannyzmom said:

Wow, come on baby light my fire!!!! What's the secret?:eek:

1 show
393.578 more on the books

1 show, closing tomorrow, sitting at $1,148.50. One bridal shower, five shows and a vendor fair left for this month...gunning for $3,000. :)

show pending closing (still gathering orders) sitting at $706.57 right now. Have 10 more cooking shows and 3 catty shows on the books!

1 show ~ $1046.47

2 online orders ~ $48

A VERY GOOD host of mine wanted to do a Fundraiser for her Relay for Life team but wanted to make more than 15%. So I gave them 20% and in return I kept the Host Benefits. So they got $420 and I got 4 half price, $490 FPV, a host special and I 'm almost to level 2 of the SAT plus I can take off the $420 on my taxes. I think I got the better deal!!!!!

nathan81 said:
A VERY GOOD host of mine wanted to do a Fundraiser for her Relay for Life team but wanted to make more than 15%. So I gave them 20% and in return I kept the Host Benefits. So they got $420 and I got 4 half price, $490 FPV, a host special and I 'm almost to level 2 of the SAT plus I can take off the $420 on my taxes. I think I got the better deal!!!!!

Not to be the angel knocking on your shoulder, but I wouldn't feel right deducting the $420 of commission from my taxes since I received more than that in FREE and discounted products. It's kind of an uneven swap and then to deduct it from taxes... hmm...

Great job on the sales, anyways!

By the time tax season gets here I will have forgotten about it. LOL I forget to take of donations all the time. It was just fresh in my mind today because my Director and I talked about it.

nathan81 said:
By the time tax season gets here I will have forgotten about it. LOL I forget to take of donations all the time.

Quicken or Quickbooks is a great way to log your deductions. Otherwise throwing receipts in a folder works, too:D

My computer came with Quicken and that is what I use. At the end of the year I just print off a report and give it to my husband. It's so easy!

I've been thinking about getting Quickin

twinkie10 said:
Wow, come on baby light my fire!!!! What's the secret?:eek:

GREAT hosts!!
I do the same host coaching with all my hosts...some listen to me, others blow me off. You can tell by the #s which are the ones who listen to me.

You guys rock. Everyone is doing so great. I had to cancel my first show this week, my car broke down and I won't get it out of the shop until tomorrow. I am driving my brother in laws old car back and forth to work. But I have 6 shows on schdule so hope to do well.

My first show wound up closing today at $1217.05. Had my second show for the month last night and it's scheduled to close Monday...don't think they have any more orders coming in but I'm crossing my fingers anyway. It was a small group, but they had $354.35 in orders last night...so far my total for two shows is now $1571.40. First level...woohoo!

3 Shows
$3121.54

With 1 more cooking and 2 cattys to go!!!!!

I've earned level 2 already, not submitted yet, but already have it in sales. I am shooting for $6500.00 this month, cause I want it all!!!!:thumbup: :D

1 show with $525 in sales and I have 6 cooking shows to go!! One is tonight so I guess I better get packing!

2 Shows
$1601.19

with 3 more shows on the books

$28.12 in online orders so far... :)

I've got a $350 show to turn in & two more cooking shows this month. I'll do good to get to $1500.

Good job to all of you though! You're doing great!

Just closed a catalog show tonight that was supposed to be an April show - turned into a May show - turned into a June show and closed at $518! Gotta love it! Along with 2 outlet orders - I'm at $558.80 with 3 cooking shows on the 26th, 28th, and 30th. I'm hoping to hit at least $1500 level but I'm really gunning for that $3000 level.

I'm up to $962 so far!! 5 more shows to go!! :)

i have 3 parties coming up - first real non-family parties since last june!!!!!
and i have $93 in sales from my newsletter to tack on to someone's party. i am hoping to make level one - but not counting on it! just happy to have the 2 shows to submit to get at least one new product. ;)

nathan81 said:
1 Show
$2109.32
That really is amazing!
For me.. 1 show - $502
two canceled, one show left and one catty show.

I'm at $1200 but as soon as my sister closes her show (she's in so much trouble :D ) I'll be at $2000. I thought I only had one more show this month which is this coming Saturday but I just booked two more for the end of the month. I am hitting the $3000 level!

IF I can get all of my shows to close by tomorrow night, I'll make the $3000 level. After that, I'm gone through the end of the month......

As of the beginning of this week, 4 shows, $2,033. I have 3 more shows and 1 or 2 catalog shows to go!

Looking forward to 3k!

We've submitted 3 shows so far totaling $1700.
We have one more cooking show and 2 catalog shows going.
We were hoping for $3000 but don't think we'll get to there.

We just have to wait & see. We continue to host coach, make phone all and send out emails in an attempt to get individual orders we can put on the one catalog show that is running.

wadesgirl said:
I'm at $1200 but as soon as my sister closes her show (she's in so much trouble :D ) I'll be at $2000. I thought I only had one more show this month which is this coming Saturday but I just booked two more for the end of the month. I am hitting the $3000 level!
Well, one of my parties rescheduled for later. Oh well, the show I did on Monday is really close to $500 so I know I will hit the $3000 level with the last two shows I have.

PamperedChefDude said:
We've submitted 3 shows so far totaling $1700.
We have one more cooking show and 2 catalog shows going.
We were hoping for $3000 but don't think we'll get to there.

We just have to wait & see. We continue to host coach, make phone all and send out emails in an attempt to get individual orders we can put on the one catalog show that is running.
Don't count your eggs before they hatch! You never know what will happen with those shows. If you are close, then offer an email sale or something. Let everyone know your goal and how much more you need!

Closed my third show last night. I'm at $1700 so I've hit Level 1! I have one show to close tonight and two more this month so we'll see what happens.

I'm at $2881 - and I'm waiting for one more show to close...and for 4 hosts to get back to me with their orders for my Mystery Host Show....I think I'm gonna pull off the $3000 level!:thumbup:

I'm at approx $1613 with 4 shows and 2 small online orders. I have 3 more June shows (1 is on the 29th, so I am not sure if I can close it on time) and maybe 1 more that is scheduled for this Monday, but the host is MIA. Oh! And I have 2 catty shows going on. I am hoping to make the $3k level!

<H2>What is the purpose of keeping track of June Sellathon through a thread?</H2><p>The purpose of keeping track of June Sellathon through a thread is to track the progress and success of individual Pampered Chef consultants during the sellathon month. It allows for friendly competition and motivation among consultants.</p><H2>How do I participate in the June Sellathon thread?</H2><p>To participate in the June Sellathon thread, simply post your cumulative shows and sales every time you close a show during the month. This can be done by commenting on the original post or creating your own post in the thread.</p><H2>What information should I include in my June Sellathon post?</H2><p>Your June Sellathon post should include the number of shows you have closed during the month and the total sales from those shows. This will allow for accurate tracking of your progress throughout the sellathon.</p><H2>Can I participate in the June Sellathon thread if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?</H2><p>No, the June Sellathon thread is specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to track their progress during the sellathon month. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can reach out to a consultant in the thread for more information.</p><H2>Is there a prize for the top performer in the June Sellathon thread?</H2><p>There is no official prize for the top performer in the June Sellathon thread. However, the friendly competition and motivation can lead to increased sales and potential rewards within the Pampered Chef company.</p>

Related to Anyone Want to Keep Track of June Sellathon via a Thread?

What is the purpose of keeping track of June Sellathon through a thread?

The purpose of keeping track of June Sellathon through a thread is to track the progress and success of individual Pampered Chef consultants during the sellathon month. It allows for friendly competition and motivation among consultants.

How do I participate in the June Sellathon thread?

To participate in the June Sellathon thread, simply post your cumulative shows and sales every time you close a show during the month. This can be done by commenting on the original post or creating your own post in the thread.

What information should I include in my June Sellathon post?

Your June Sellathon post should include the number of shows you have closed during the month and the total sales from those shows. This will allow for accurate tracking of your progress throughout the sellathon.

Can I participate in the June Sellathon thread if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, the June Sellathon thread is specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to track their progress during the sellathon month. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can reach out to a consultant in the thread for more information.

Is there a prize for the top performer in the June Sellathon thread?

There is no official prize for the top performer in the June Sellathon thread. However, the friendly competition and motivation can lead to increased sales and potential rewards within the Pampered Chef company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefDude
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefinHarmony
  • gilliandanielle