• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Want to Keep Track of June Sellathon via a Thread?

2 shows submitted $663.00 and another show tomrrow night really trying for 3000.00 for my first SAT. I have (including tomorrow) 4 cooking shows and 4 catty shows.. so crossing fingers!!!now @ $125.26 with online orders. Love the outlet!!I coach all my hosts through email and it's so helpful. Some listen and some don't, but overall it's been a great experience.I coach all my hosts through email and it's so helpful. Some listen and some don't, but overall it's been a great experience.
Bren706 said:
I'm at approx $1613 with 4 shows and 2 small online orders. I have 3 more June shows (1 is on the 29th, so I am not sure if I can close it on time) and maybe 1 more that is scheduled for this Monday, but the host is MIA. Oh! And I have 2 catty shows going on. I am hoping to make the $3k level!
I offered my host who had book on the last day of the month $10 more for free if we closed the night of her party. She has since canceled but she liked the idea.

I am at $1309 with 2 shows submitted. I have 2 more shows to go in and 4 more shows to do this month. Hopefully I will have big numbers to report after my party tonight.

As of today I have $1011 with 2 shows submitted. I have 3 more scheduled this month. (I do this part time so this is good for me)

<H2>What is the purpose of keeping track of June Sellathon through a thread?</H2><p>The purpose of keeping track of June Sellathon through a thread is to track the progress and success of individual Pampered Chef consultants during the sellathon month. It allows for friendly competition and motivation among consultants.</p><H2>How do I participate in the June Sellathon thread?</H2><p>To participate in the June Sellathon thread, simply post your cumulative shows and sales every time you close a show during the month. This can be done by commenting on the original post or creating your own post in the thread.</p><H2>What information should I include in my June Sellathon post?</H2><p>Your June Sellathon post should include the number of shows you have closed during the month and the total sales from those shows. This will allow for accurate tracking of your progress throughout the sellathon.</p><H2>Can I participate in the June Sellathon thread if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?</H2><p>No, the June Sellathon thread is specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to track their progress during the sellathon month. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can reach out to a consultant in the thread for more information.</p><H2>Is there a prize for the top performer in the June Sellathon thread?</H2><p>There is no official prize for the top performer in the June Sellathon thread. However, the friendly competition and motivation can lead to increased sales and potential rewards within the Pampered Chef company.</p>

Related to Anyone Want to Keep Track of June Sellathon via a Thread?

What is the purpose of keeping track of June Sellathon through a thread?

The purpose of keeping track of June Sellathon through a thread is to track the progress and success of individual Pampered Chef consultants during the sellathon month. It allows for friendly competition and motivation among consultants.

How do I participate in the June Sellathon thread?

To participate in the June Sellathon thread, simply post your cumulative shows and sales every time you close a show during the month. This can be done by commenting on the original post or creating your own post in the thread.

What information should I include in my June Sellathon post?

Your June Sellathon post should include the number of shows you have closed during the month and the total sales from those shows. This will allow for accurate tracking of your progress throughout the sellathon.

Can I participate in the June Sellathon thread if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, the June Sellathon thread is specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to track their progress during the sellathon month. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can reach out to a consultant in the thread for more information.

Is there a prize for the top performer in the June Sellathon thread?

There is no official prize for the top performer in the June Sellathon thread. However, the friendly competition and motivation can lead to increased sales and potential rewards within the Pampered Chef company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefDude
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefinHarmony
  • gilliandanielle