• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the deadline for submitting shows for the July Sellathon?

In summary, Erin is preparing for her hostess who is ill and will be leaving for Guam tomorrow. She needs to submit the show for sellathon by the 5th of August.
cookingmommy
I have a hostess who has fallen ill, really ill. I am trying to close out her show today but I am trying to prepare myself for if she doesn't. I am also leaving for Guam tommorrow and may not be able to get back in touch with her to close the show until Friday or Saturday. What day do we have to submit the shows for sellathon? I need her party to reach my $3000 in sales.

Thanks

you have until the 5th of August to submit July shows for sell a thon.

Thanks, I"m contemplating what I will tell her if I can't get in touch with her today.Thanks,
Erin

How about: "I know you are going through a lot right now and probably don't feel like thinking let alone talking so I'll be quick. Maybe I can help by getting the show we did behind you ...or would you rather wait until I get back from Guam. We really need to get it sent in by the first few days of August because everyone will want their things. What is best for you?"

That gives her the option but also tells her that you need to get it sent in without making it about you. If she thinks she has more orders or thinks she might want to order more when she can think you can offer her a follow up show where she gets double host benefits (host and past host) and maybe the show discount from this show on the follow up one (it wouldn't cost you more than your commission on her order).

That sounds good. I am just thinking that I won't be settled back in Guam until probably the 28th or 29th of July so that would still give me around six days if worse came to worse. I really wanted to just push it through but I do understand that things come up. Plus, a $160 order for her party had to be deleted because the woman didn't have the funds right then...maybe that would give me the chance to get the $$ from her also. I guess I will just see what happens today and let fate take over...well to a certain degree.Thanks.

Related to What is the deadline for submitting shows for the July Sellathon?

1. What is the July Sellathon event at Pampered Chef?

The July Sellathon is a special sales event held by Pampered Chef during the month of July. It features exclusive deals and discounts on our most popular products, as well as limited-time offers and promotions.

2. How long does the July Sellathon last?

The July Sellathon runs for the entire month of July, from the 1st to the 31st. This gives customers plenty of time to take advantage of all the great deals and offers.

3. Are there any special discounts or promotions during the July Sellathon?

Yes, the July Sellathon offers exclusive discounts and promotions on select products. These deals are only available during the event, so be sure to check back often for new offers.

4. Can I participate in the July Sellathon as a consultant?

Yes, as a consultant, you can participate in the July Sellathon by promoting the event to your customers and sharing the special deals and offers. This is a great opportunity to boost your sales and connect with your customers.

5. Can I combine other offers or discounts with the July Sellathon deals?

No, the July Sellathon deals and discounts cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. However, you can still earn host rewards and use any available product credit towards your purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingmommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookingmommy
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
2 3 4
Replies
Views
JAE