• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today's Time Deadline for Submitting: 30th Day Shows at 7ish and 9ish EST

In summary, the deadline for submitting time varies depending on role, with consultants having 24 hours after their show and employees having until Sunday at 11:59 PM Central Time. Consultants can submit through the Consultant's Corner website or Pampered Chef mobile app, while employees can use the Kronos website or mobile app. If the deadline is missed, arrangements must be made with a team leader or manager and late submissions may result in delayed payment. Time can be submitted early, but changes cannot be made once submitted. Exceptions to the deadline may be made in certain circumstances, and communication with a team leader or manager is advised in case of any issues.
ivebeen4given
Today is the end of my 30th day. I have two shows to submit and one will be at 7ish EST and the other 9ish EST will they both count towards today? What is the time deadline to count?

ivebeen4given said:
Today is the end of my 30th day. I have two shows to submit and one will be at 7ish EST and the other 9ish EST will they both count towards today? What is the time deadline to count?
midnight, central time Oops that is 1 a.m., Eastern time!Don't push your luck though!

I just want to make sure they are in there with plenty of time to spare. I want to get my PC$'s

Good luck - just reminding to try earlier in case you have difficulties!

Quick tip for the future, if you are ever trying to reach a deadline, let the host know you are working on an incentive but tell them the deadline is a few days before. It will give you some leway in case they fall through day of!

Not My Real DeadlineOK, I am a little embarassed. For some reason in my head yesterday was the 7th. Well guess what it wasn't, it was the sixth (ok so now I am living the 7th ALL OVER AGAIN as if once wasnt bad enough.) My 30th day is today and I realized I am $215 in sales from getting an extra 100 PC$'s and I dont have any possible sales. Oh well at least I got my shows in to count.

Last edited:

Related to Today's Time Deadline for Submitting: 30th Day Shows at 7ish and 9ish EST

1. What is the deadline for submitting time?

The deadline for submitting time varies depending on your role within the company. As a consultant, you must submit your time within 24 hours after the end of your show. For employees, time must be submitted by Sunday at 11:59 PM Central Time.

2. How do I submit my time?

As a consultant, you can submit your time through the Consultant’s Corner website or through the Pampered Chef mobile app. Employees can submit their time through the Kronos website or the Kronos mobile app.

3. What happens if I miss the time submission deadline?

If you miss the time submission deadline, you will need to contact your team leader or manager to make arrangements for submitting your time. Late submissions may result in a delay in payment.

4. Can I submit my time early?

Yes, you can submit your time early. However, please note that you will not be able to make any changes or edits to your time once it has been submitted.

5. Are there any exceptions to the time submission deadline?

In certain circumstances, such as technical issues or extenuating circumstances, exceptions may be made to the time submission deadline. It is best to communicate with your team leader or manager if you encounter any issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefinHarmony
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • turtle15
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies