• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Close Shows by What Day for Nov. Commission?

In summary, the deadline for closing shows for the November commission is typically the last day of the month, unless otherwise specified by a team leader or supervisor. If the deadline is missed, the show can still be submitted for the following month's commission. To close a show, all orders and sales must be entered into the Pampered Chef system via the website or mobile app. Forgetting to close a show will result in no credit for sales or orders. Finally, in order to earn commission for the month of November, at least one show must be closed. It is important to actively work on closing shows to be successful in the role at Pampered Chef.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Hey.. okay.. I feel studid asking this question but I know y'all will be able to answer it. When you have a show at the very end of the month.. .like I have a Nov. 30th one... I need to close and submit by ??? to have it on November? and included in Nov. commission? So far I've submitted all my shows by the last day of the month so this is new to me.

To be counted for your end of month commission check and monthly sales, ALL shows must be submitted by the last day of the month by midnight CST.

For the November Host and Guest Specials you need to have it submitted by December 30th. For any November incentives for us, it will state held and submitted by ____ (Nov 30, Dec 5) etc. For your November commission it HAS to be submitted by Nov 30th.

Hope that helps,

Also if you need it for SS months it has to be in by the end of the month.
Melissa

Hi there! Don't feel silly for asking this question, it's totally understandable to want to make sure you're submitting everything correctly. To answer your question, you will need to close and submit your show by November 30th in order for it to count towards your November commission. I know it may seem a little confusing, but just remember that the date of the show is what determines which commission month it falls under. So even though you're submitting it in November, it will still count towards your November commission. Let me know if you have any other questions, I'm happy to help!

1. What is the deadline for closing shows for the November commission?

The deadline for closing shows for the November commission is typically the last day of the month, unless otherwise specified by your team leader or supervisor.

2. Can I still close a show after the deadline for the November commission?

Unfortunately, in order to receive credit for the November commission, shows must be closed by the specified deadline. However, you can still submit the show for the following month's commission.

3. How do I close a show for the November commission?

To close a show for the November commission, you will need to enter all of the orders and sales from the show into the Pampered Chef system. This can be done through the website or through the mobile app.

4. What happens if I forget to close a show for the November commission?

If you forget to close a show for the November commission, you will not receive credit for any sales or orders from that show. It is important to stay organized and keep track of all shows and their deadlines.

5. Can I still earn commission if I don't close any shows for the November commission?

No, in order to earn commission for the month of November, you must have at least one closed show. It is important to actively work on closing shows in order to earn commission and be successful in your role at Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sillylittlechef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • missyciccolella