• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused About Commission & Deadlines: Help Needed!

In summary, Paige Dixon was planning to add a food chopper to her show with her consultant teammate, but her teammate's husband didn't allow her to have phone calls late at night, which cost her $450.
sillylittlechef
I had a show that I am planning on submitting Monday. I am just waiting for the hosts check in the mail. I know that host and am not worried about her not paying, but wanted to wait the extra days just to make sure I get it deposited before PC took it out of my account. Here's the problem. My sales this month with her show are $2487.66 At $2500 my commission goes up a point so I was planning on adding to her show. Now I realized that since I didn't submit it before NOV 30th that it doesn't matter because this show will go on my Dec commissions. Is that right? Did I confuse it with the sell a thon? I don't want to add to it if it isn't going to help my commission percentage. All these different deadline dates gets confusing. Anyone have a suggestion on how to keep it all straight? :confused:

If you submit it before the 5th it will count towards the November sell-a-thon but it won't count towards you November commission. As far as keeping up w/ it maybe write the ending dates of everything down on your consultant planner?

Ooohh, what a shame to barely miss the $2500 mark. Having a $12.50 product added to one of your November shows would have pushed up the commission on the other $2487 already ordered. But, after doing the math, I think it only cost you $25. Maybe I'm not doing it correctly, but I wouldn't cry over that.

2 months ago, I could have bought a food chopper from a consultant on my team to get her to her $200 in sales she needed that month. By the time I realized what I needed to do, it was after 8pm, too late for her husband to allow her to have phone calls. That mistake cost me $450 by missing all of my team overrides by not having 5 active recruits that month. UGH!!

Paige Dixon said:
By the time I realized what I needed to do, it was after 8pm, too late for her husband to allow her to have phone calls.[/QUOTE]

Ok, am I the only one who about choked when reading this?

No, I noticed it, too. But, it could be that he gets up at 2am and needs his sleep or something along those lines.

mom2leelee said:
Paige Dixon said:
By the time I realized what I needed to do, it was after 8pm, too late for her husband to allow her to have phone calls.[/QUOTE]

Ok, am I the only one who about choked when reading this?
Nope--I choked too!!!!:eek:

Me too, but honestly if it was my husband...work or not...allowing me anything would get him choked!!! :)

Glad I'm not the only one whose mouth dropped open!!

I about spit out my drink on that one!!!

Whatever, their marriage, their bussiness.

MGG said:
Whatever, their marriage, their bussiness.

I agree - and I DO NOT think it appropriate of us to comment any further on that matter out of common courtesy to a fellow cheffer....

1. How much commission do I earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a competitive commission rate of 20-25% based on your monthly sales volume. The more you sell, the higher your commission rate will be.

2. When do I receive my commission payments?

Commission payments are issued twice a month, on the 1st and 16th, for the previous sales period. You can choose to receive your payments via direct deposit or by check.

3. What are the deadlines for submitting orders and hosting shows?

The deadline for submitting orders is the last day of the month, at 11:59 PM Central Time. For hosting shows, the deadline is 11:59 PM Central Time on the day of your show. It is important to submit orders and host shows on time to ensure timely delivery to your customers.

4. What happens if I miss a deadline for submitting orders or hosting a show?

If you miss the deadline for submitting orders, they will be counted towards the next sales period. However, if you miss the deadline for hosting a show, you will not earn any commission or rewards for that show. It is important to stay organized and plan ahead to avoid missing deadlines.

5. How can I track my commission and sales performance?

Pampered Chef offers a personalized online dashboard where you can track your sales, commission, and other important metrics. You can also reach out to your team leader for support and guidance in maximizing your sales and commission potential.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferp417
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jenniferp417
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedchef88