• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help?! I Am so Confused About Monthly Commissions. I Submitted a

In summary, someone submitted a show on August 2nd, and it appears that the sales are showing up on August 22nd. Even if a show is submitted until the last day of the month, the commission is on the 8th of the next month.
Cassie1037
Gold Member
Help?! I am so confused about monthly commissions. I submitted a july show on august 2nd, and it looks like the sales are showing up on august... is this correct?! I REALLY needed it to be on july :confused:

Someone please explain...

Sorry--It will be in your August commission check. Anything submitted the 1st-15th of the month is on your mid-month commission on the 22nd of that month (if you have direct deposit), and anything from the 16th-last day of the month will be on the commission we get on the 8th of the next month.

Did you check the date of the show when you put it in? I made this mistake once when I put in the show...

The show date doesn't matter for commissions. All that matters for commission is sumbission date.

You need to worry about the show date (and submit date) for incentives like sell-a-thon.

Show date: 7/27

Receipt date:8/2

I was planning on getting an increased commission on the month of July.. and getting the July incentives for sales. Now I get neither? I thought that shows submitted by the 5th of August were still counting for the sales incentive, and that a show could be submitted until the end of August, and still be a "July show"... does this make sense or am I misunderstanding?

You'll get the sales incentive, but you won't get increased commission.

Yes, you can submit July shows through the end of August for the guest and host specials. But commission rates are based on calendar month submissions, not show date.

The increased commission - no, you won't get that. That is based completely on submission date.

We had until Aug 5 to submit shows HELD in July to be eligible for the SAT incentives.

We have until Aug 31 to turn in July shows, and still be able to offer the July Host & Guest special.

chefann said:
You'll get the sales incentive, but you won't get increased commission.

Yes, you can submit July shows through the end of August for the guest and host specials. But commission rates are based on calendar month submissions, not show date.

Ah- I see. That is probably what I was thinking! :rolleyes: Well, I guess I will just have to work on August then. Sad day... sad sad day! haha

You've still got 25 days this month to bump up your August commission by submitting more sales. :)

Show vs. Submission date can be very confusing. That's why it's good to stay on top of the fine print on all the flyers from HO. The calendar in the newsletter is pretty good at spelling things out, too.

And with the cutlery on sale... who can resist?!

Exactly! See- you found the silver lining!

I was sooo excited, and now I'm a little bummed. I was looking forward to getting the increase commissions two months in a row, July and August. I know I will make it this month, with an open house this Thursday. Oh well..

(damn fine print.. and me not wearing my glasses to read it)

Related to Help?! I Am so Confused About Monthly Commissions. I Submitted a

1. What are monthly commissions?

Monthly commissions are a form of compensation that is paid to an employee or salesperson based on their performance and the amount of sales they generate in a given month.

2. How are monthly commissions calculated?

The calculation of monthly commissions varies depending on the company and the commission structure. In most cases, it is a percentage of the total sales made by the employee in a given month.

3. When are monthly commissions typically paid?

Monthly commissions are usually paid at the end of each month or at the beginning of the following month. This may also depend on the company's specific payment schedule.

4. What happens if I do not receive my monthly commission?

If you do not receive your monthly commission, it is important to first check with your employer or the HR department to inquire about the issue. It could be a simple error that can be resolved quickly.

5. Can monthly commissions be negotiated?

In some cases, monthly commissions can be negotiated with an employer. However, this may depend on the company's policies and the individual's performance and position within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • hperschnick
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam